Sign in to follow this  
SimDing0

IfValidForPartyDialogue

When done properly, replacing this is a fix, so I'd say it should be included if we can do it. However, Bioware used IVFPD and InParty/See interchangably, and if possible, it'd be good to replace both of these with InParty/Detect/StateCheck. This should be a piece of cake with the ability to decompile scripts and dialogues, and regexp support for R_T. Except OR blocks and incidences where there's a logical IF/ELSE progression. Cam?

Edited by SimDing0

Actually, mass InParty/See replacement could be a problem, because I suspect this is sometimes used in cases where the NPC in question is reacted to, but does not speak in person. (If that makes any sense... I mean like someone saying "I see you travel with Viconia. Die.")

Yeah, I'd leave this for now. Had I found a way to resolve the IVFPD nested in OR() loops it'd be in the tweak packs already. :)

Check each one out case by case. I've done a few experiments with nested ORs, and although they do sorta work (if a bit randomly) there's no way to accomplish what we need that I can see.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this