Mod Compatibility List for EET

@Jarno Mikkola EET compatibility needs to be accounted for in the mod code, being BGII:EE compatible does not mean it's EET compatible. The chapter numbers are differently - EET_End.exe does not fix this if it's not considered in the mod itself. Also, changing the OVERRIDE script to the ToB one needs to be done by hand in EET and is not done automatically by the engine.

Guest Bregg

Two findings from my EET installation:

1. Pale master kit is on the list but can't be installed

SKIPPING: [Pale Master Kit for BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE]
    This component is only available for the Enhanced Editions (BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE).

2. Sandrah NPC is not on the list but can be installed just fine

~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // SandrahNPC Check for required Installation: v2.05
~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sandrah Worldmap Entries: v2.05
~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // SandrahNPC for EET Core: v2.05......

3 hours ago, Guest Bregg said:

This component is only available for the Enhanced Editions (BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE).

Pale master kit from this link works for EEThttps://github.com/ArtemiusI/The-Artisan-s-Kitpack

thank you, jastey :hug:List updated.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:34 AM, Guest Bregg said:

2. Sandrah NPC is not on the list but can be installed just fine

~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // SandrahNPC Check for required Installation: v2.05
~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sandrah Worldmap Entries: v2.05
~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // SandrahNPC for EET Core: v2.05......

fixed the link and added Sandrah to the list, thanks.

Edited by K4thos

OMG I just noticed! Is there any way for someone to get Edwin's Romance mod added to the list?? I'd REALLY like it on there just for the Viconia's Epilogue component! D=

EDIT: That was a thing, right? I remember the Edwin Romance mod being on the EET Compatibility List some time ago. Truth be told, I'm not even sure if the newer version (?) includes the component for Viconia, which is all I really want. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

http://www.shsforums.net/files/category/20-edwin-romance/

Edited by Ser Elryk
Guest Gorf
7 hours ago, Ser Elryk said:

OMG I just noticed! Is there any way for someone to get Edwin's Romance mod added to the list?? I'd REALLY like it on there just for the Viconia's Epilogue component! D=

EDIT: That was a thing, right? I remember the Edwin Romance mod being on the EET Compatibility List some time ago. Truth be told, I'm not even sure if the newer version (?) includes the component for Viconia, which is all I really want. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

http://www.shsforums.net/files/category/20-edwin-romance/

It was on the list https://github.com/RoxanneSHS/EdwinEET/archive/master.zip

It worked for me.

Ninde ToB was adopted by @Rhaella who is still active. Don't know whether she has plans for EET compatibility, however?

Has anyone tried making Homeward Bound work under EE or EET? I realise it not being hosted on any of the active sites has let it fall under the radar, but it's the only one of Berelinde's mods not in the list. :)

Edited by Isewein

Homeward Bound or Ninde? There are clear references to Ninde ToB on SHS, but the download link seems to never have been updated. Dropped Rhaella a PM. As for Homeward Bound, it somehow ended up a relic on TeamBG Forums (2010 version at least; no idea if there was a more recent one). Download there still works.

EDIT: Never mind about Ninde; the download link in the forum is outdated but the page has the most recent version 2.2 as suggested above.

Edited by Isewein