Mod Compatibility List for EET

I have EET versions from k4thos for Kelsey and Keto on my computer but am delaying them because I wanted to add some bugfixes but am not working on them currently.

Maybe I should just foreward the EET+ versions and deal with bugfixes later?!

Guest Bhonespawn

Hey there all, it's lovely to see the community thriving as ever!
I'm having an installation issue for the Imoen Romance mod. I know, I know, I ought to be cast into the Nine Hells. But, if anyone could help out with this, I'd be thoroughly appreciative.

I've had a stable EET install for some time, never any issue with installing mods I couldn't resolve internally. However, on running the setup-imoenRomance.exe, the installation cuts off about 4 seconds in after encountering the following issue:

WARNING: internal label [110] not found in processed DLG [NEERA25J]
ERROR: processing .D actions [imoenRomance/dialogues/TOB/FinalConversation/FinalConversationEE.d]: Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
Stopping installation because of error.
Stopping installation because of error.

I've gandered inside that file, but I worry this may be a conflict with Shine on Caelar. If so, a single line isn't the issue. Can anyone shine some much needed insight on my poor, withered soul? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am trying to reinstall a fresh and clean BG trilogy EE but the link linked in the OP or the big world setup installer does not work anymore.  Is there any current working link for it?

Thank you

On 9/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, jastey said:

BWS is no longer supported. To have a modded game install with your chosen mods Project Infinity is your best choice.

I didn't try yet, because i'm waiting for patch 2.6, but is it possible to install EET by Project Infinity? Or do we have to wait for official support? BTW, are then any plans for EET to be officially released?

Edited by Etamin

You can use PI to install EET, but as far as I understood you'll need to do more by hand (PI will not mod the BG1 install, make the basic EET, and mod the EET for you in one go).

As for plans on EET official release, there is a current release which is working just fine, but all in all, I'm also the wrong to ask.