Mod Compatibility List for EET

Thanks a lot agb1!

I just need to find out how to apply the BigWorldFixPack manually later when I'm ready for an EET run. Still busy with Improved Anvil...

Drizzt Saga v3:

I was reading here about an corrupted item which can cause a crash (http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=5223) and here about some code improvements (last post written by swit/k4thos https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/29969/drizzt-saga-v3-released-now-bgee-compatible). Does any1 know the status of these?

BWFixpack manual use is simple. Download and extract in your BG folder like any other mod. Extract all other mods you plan to use. Then run the BiG World Fixpack.bat script in your game folder. The BWFixpack patches mods pre-WeiDU-installation, so you must run it before you actually start running the setup-exes. But it doesn't do anything until you run its .bat file, so the order of extraction doesn't matter. One caveat: for EE, delete some patches from the Fixpack folder, in particular BiG World Fixpack\item_rev and \spell_rev, because the BWFixpack patches are still for the old pre-beta versions of those mods, not for the new EE-compatible beta versions. Also, you should extract K4thos' EET-patches first (these directly replace files in other mods' folders), before running the BWFixpack. Some of the BWFixpack patches might fail because K4thos' made too many changes, but you need his changes to use those mods with EET at all.

I just played this version of Drizzt Saga in EET. There is no issue and you do not need to patch anything. You install the correct version from the EET list and it will work in EET.

The referenced information is outdated and does not apply to the EET context.

As are other parts of the fixpack, by the way. Fixpack is not for EET.

Edited by Roxanne

Hi Roxanne,

thanks for the feedback about Drizzt Saga.

agb1's instruction how to use BWFixpack are more related to Fading Promises.

The fixes you linked for Fading Promises aren't included in the EET patches, nor in the BiG World Fixpack yet. Now included in BWFixpack.

The referenced information is outdated and does not apply to the EET context.

As are other parts of the fixpack, by the way. Fixpack is not for EET.

Yes and no. When i want to use SCS without SR, i need to apply BWFixpack...

Edited by Azoth

Typo report for EET/docs/Modder's%20Notes.html#Adding support for NPC transition system -- %LNGUAGE% is used in examples instead of %LANGUAGE%

Another question about NPC transition. As an exercise, I'm modifying Nephele NPC to work with this system. The mod currently has two copies of the NPC .cre file, one for SoA and one for ToB. They differ only in their override script, dialogue script, starting XP and starting inventory. The mod allows Nephele to be summoned by the Fate Spirit in ToB even if she was not met in SoA (checks only !Dead - which is true for never-met - and !InMyArea).

I've added this section to the (setup-)nephele.tp2 to set up the SoA - ToB transition:

ACTION_IF GAME_IS ~eet~ THEN BEGIN
INCLUDE ~EET/other/EET_functions.tph~
LAF ~EET_NPC_TRANSITION~
INT_VAR
type = 2 // BG2 NPC without BG1 content

default_ToB = 1 // controls if NPC should be spawnable in ToB when the game has been started in ToB (no by default - 0)

STR_VAR
dv = "NEPHELE"
override_SoA = "LK#NEPH" //name of the override NPC script in SoA
override_ToB = "LK#NE25" //name of the override NPC script in ToB
dialog_ToB = "LK#NE25" //name of the dialogue file used after spawning NPC in ToB
traFile = "nephele/tra/%LANGUAGE%/fatesp.tra" // TRA file that will be used for the TRA references defined in "string"
string = "@0" // FATESP summon text (example: "Bring me Quayle, the gnome cleric/illusionist.") or TRA string number
SummonedVar = "LK#NepheleSummoned" // global that will be used to track if Nephele has been summoned (used by EET Fate Spirit code, also used by lk#ne25.baf to trigger after-summon dialogue with PC)
END
END ELSE BEGIN
COMPILE ~nephele/dialogue/fatesp.d~ // the code that was originally here
END

However, in the case where the NPC wasn't met in SoA and is being summoned for the first time in ToB, I want EET (in AR4500 script?) to CreateCreature LK#NE25.CRE instead of MoveGlobal.
Is there a variable that can be passed into EET_NPC_TRANSITION that will specify what .CRE to spawn in this case? For reference, I looked at EET\libs\transition.tph and Rasaad has the variable default_ToB = 1:

///// \\\\\
///// Rasaad \\\\\
///// \\\\\
LAF ~EET_NPC_TRANSITION~
INT_VAR
type = 3
default_ToB = 1
STR_VAR
dv = "Rasaad"
override_BG1 = "RASAAD_"
override_SoD = "BDRASAAD"
override_SoA = "RASAAD"
override_ToB = "RASA25"
dialog_ToB = "RASAA25A"
string = "#83364"
SummonedVar = "OHR_RasaadSummoned"
SpawnPlaneVar = "OHR_RasaadSpawnPlane"
END

In AR4500, after EET install, I see this block:

IF
Global("OHR_RasaadSummoned","GLOBAL",1)
Global("OHR_RasaadSpawnPlane","GLOBAL",0)
Global("NEWGAME_TOB","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateVisualEffect("SPPORTAL",[1999.1218])
Wait(2)
CreateCreature("Rasaad12",[1999.1218],S) // Rasaad
SetGlobal("OHR_RasaadSpawnPlane","GLOBAL",1)
END

Where did "Rasaad12" come from? Where did this entire block come from?

Edited by agb1

Ran into an error during the EET-end finalization step with a mod that isn't on the EET-compatible list: Saradas Magic 2 (this is the BG2:EE version of the mod; there is a different mod called just Saradas Magic without the 2, which is for BG:EE and which is on the EET compatible list). I am raising this just for awareness, despite the fact that Saradas Magic 2 is not supported yet with EET, because the error manifested in EET_End.

Note: I had installed Saradas Magic on BG:EE before running EET, which caused no trouble at that point, and I don't think that is relevant to this error.

The error in SETUP-EET_END.DEBUG was:

[./override/!SARJ.dlg] loaded, 52 bytes
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[!SARJ.dlg.DLG] loaded
[!SARJ.dlg] created from [!SARJ.DLG]
Preparing !SARJ.dlg source file (0 states starting from 0)
Adding !SARJ to internal list of available DLGs
[!SARJ.DLG] saved 0 states, 0 trans, 0 strig, 0 ttrig, 0 actions
[./override/!SAR25J.dlg] loaded, 97791 bytes
Appending !SAR25J.dlg to !SARJ.dlg (133 appended states starting from 0)
[!SAR25J.dlg.DLG] loaded
[!SAR25J.dlg] created from [!SAR25J.DLG]
Copied [!SAR25J.dlg] to [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]
Compiling 1 dialogue file ...
[EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d] LEXER ERROR at line 3 column 1-17
Near Text: !
invalid character [!]
[EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d] ERROR at line 3 column 1-17
Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: compiling [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

In my override, I have !SARJ.DLG (no states), !SARD.DLG (no states), !SARP.DLG (no states), !SAR25D.DLG (no states), !SAR25J.DLG (133 states), !SAR25P.DLG (6 states), !SAR25B.DLG (44 states), !SARTOB.DLG (7 states).
I see in the tp2 for Saradas Magic 2 that it appends this line to PDIALOG.2DA:
~!SARTOB !SARP !SARJ !SARD !SAR25P !SAR25J !SAR25D !SARTOB~

According to IESDP, these are:

DV POST_DIALOG_FILE JOIN_DIALOG_FILE DREAM_SCRIPT_FILE 25POST_DIALOG_FILE 25JOIN_DIALOG_FILE 25DREAM_SCRIPT_FILE 25OVERRIDE_SCRIPT_FILE

The tp2 and mod folder does not contain any mention of !SARP.d, !SARJ.d, !SARD.d, !SAR25D.d (or .dlg), so I'm not sure how those appeared in my override folder. (WeiDU change-log doesn't show origin.) The mod does contain .d files for !SAR25J, !SAR25B and !SARTOB, and the tp2 does compile those three files to .DLG. I'm guessing that the line in PDIALOG.2DA referencing these non-existent dialog files somehow caused them to be created. I do not know why this led to a parse error for EET_End. I am also unclear how !SAR25P got its 6 states.

On closer inspection, !SARTOB.D contains (empty) BEGIN sections for !SARP, !SARJ, !SARD and !SAR25D and a section for !SAR25P with 6 states. So the mystery of where the DLG files came from is solved.

I still don't know why these DLG files caused a parse error for EET_End. As a further test, I replaced !SAR25J.DLG with a copy of the empty !SARJ.DLG, and EET_End was able to install successfully, so the problem is specifically with the !SAR25J.DLG file. I have attached it here for reference.

!SAR25J.7z

Edited by agb1

Ran into an error during the EET-end finalization step with a mod that isn't on the EET-compatible list: Saradas Magic 2 (this is the BG2:EE version of the mod; there is a different mod called just Saradas Magic without the 2, which is for BG:EE and which is on the EET compatible list). I am raising this just for awareness, despite the fact that Saradas Magic 2 is not supported yet with EET, because the error manifested in EET_End.

Note: I had installed Saradas Magic on BG:EE before running EET, which caused no trouble at that point, and I don't think that is relevant to this error.

[!SARJ.dlg.DLG] loaded
[!SARJ.dlg] created from [!SARJ.DLG]
Preparing !SARJ.dlg source file (0 states starting from 0)
Adding !SARJ to internal list of available DLGs
[!SARJ.DLG] saved 0 states, 0 trans, 0 strig, 0 ttrig, 0 actions
Appending !SAR25J.dlg to !SARJ.dlg (133 appended states starting from 0)
[!SAR25J.dlg.DLG] loaded
[!SAR25J.dlg] created from [!SAR25J.DLG]
Copied [!SAR25J.dlg] to [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]
Compiling 1 dialogue file ...
[EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d] LEXER ERROR at line 3 column 1-17
invalid character [!]
[EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d] ERROR at line 3 column 1-17
Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: compiling [EET/temp/append/dlg/!SAR25J.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

In my override, I have !SARJ.DLG (no states), !SARD.DLG (no states), !SARP.DLG (no states), !SAR25D.DLG (no states), !SAR25J.DLG (133 states), !SAR25P.DLG (6 states), !SAR25B.DLG (44 states), !SARTOB.DLG (7 states).
I see in the tp2 for Saradas Magic 2 that it appends this line to PDIALOG.2DA:
~!SARTOB !SARP !SARJ !SARD !SAR25P !SAR25J !SAR25D !SARTOB~

According to IESDP, these are:

DV POST_DIALOG_FILE JOIN_DIALOG_FILE DREAM_SCRIPT_FILE 25POST_DIALOG_FILE 25JOIN_DIALOG_FILE 25DREAM_SCRIPT_FILE 25OVERRIDE_SCRIPT_FILE

The tp2 and mod folder does not contain any mention of !SARP.d, !SARJ.d, !SARD.d, !SAR25D.d (or .dlg), so I'm not sure how those appeared in my override folder. (WeiDU change-log doesn't show origin.) The mod does contain .d files for !SAR25J, !SAR25B and !SARTOB, and the tp2 does compile those three files to .DLG. I'm guessing that the line in PDIALOG.2DA referencing these non-existent dialog files somehow caused them to be created. I do not know why this led to a parse error for EET_End. I am also unclear how !SAR25P got its 6 states.

On closer inspection, !SARTOB.D contains (empty) BEGIN sections for !SARP, !SARJ, !SARD and !SAR25D and a section for !SAR25P with 6 states. So the mystery of where the DLG files came from is solved.

I still don't know why these DLG files caused a parse error for EET_End. As a further test, I replaced !SAR25J.DLG with a copy of the empty !SARJ.DLG, and EET_End was able to install successfully, so the problem is specifically with the !SAR25J.DLG file. I have attached it here for reference.

The EET puts all joined dialogues into one file for the whole game (since you can move all over the game once you explored the areas). This file would be the !SARJ .dlg in this case. Thus EET_end would try to append the 25J dialogue to the end of this file and update all references in dialogues/scripts to the new added states, It seems to fail to do this on the empty target dialogue (even as the dialogue exists?).

I have created and tested pure ToB characters myself for EET but I used the 25 files for pdialogue files throughout, so in this case it maybe should be

~!SARTOB !SAR25P !SAR25J !SAR25D !SAR25P !SAR25J !SAR25D !SARTOB~

With similar entries all my ToB and thereafter characters work fine.

Edited by Roxanne

Hey.

In BG1, when shar teel and dorn are suposed to have a fight, they have the conversation, but no fight actually ocurs, and the chars are no longer selectable. Is this a known bug from any of the mods?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC7

~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC7

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.51 BETA (requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #101 // Ascension Portraits - Bodhi: v1.5 BETA_20160601

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // DSotSC Wizard spells: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // DSotSC Priest spells: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v3.0

~AC_QUEST/SETUP-AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.00b_160119

~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11

~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v11

~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.4

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1901 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Prevent Simulacra and Projected Images from using magical items: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows with nonmagical "fine" ones: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Replace many +1 magical weapons with Fine ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Change Carsomyr so that its Dispel on contact power grants a saving throw: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // NPCs go to inns: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn get HLAs: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6042 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30forSR

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Teleport spell: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Consistent NPC appearance: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Adjust total XP CAP: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Adjust familiar death consequences: 1.3

~EET_GUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD GUI

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Portrait Selectors -> BillyYank's Multi-Portrait Mod: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Adul's Message Box Resize Button: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Adul's Better Quick Loot: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Mr2150's Journal Fixes: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3044 // Mr2150's Auto-Identify Items -> Pay 100gp to identify items: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Joined Store Panels Using lefreut's Solution: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Adul's Improved Store Usability: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // lefreut's Scroll Bar Override: 1.8

~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)

Edited by eXistenZe
I was reading here about an corrupted item which can cause a crash (http://forums.blackw...?showtopic=5223) and here about some code improvements (last post written by swit/k4thos https://forums.beamd...ee-compatible). Does any1 know the status of these?

Drizzt Saga animation overwriting is fixed during EET installation if that mod has been installed on BG:EE. No idea about other report.

Typo report for EET/docs/Modder's%20Notes.html#Adding support for NPC transition system -- %LNGUAGE% is used in examples instead of %LANGUAGE%

Fixed, thanks.

However, in the case where the NPC wasn't met in SoA and is being summoned for the first time in ToB, I want EET (in AR4500 script?) to CreateCreature LK#NE25.CRE instead of MoveGlobal.
Is there a variable that can be passed into EET_NPC_TRANSITION that will specify what .CRE to spawn in this case? For reference, I looked at EET\libs\transition.tph and Rasaad has the variable default_ToB = 1:

The intention here is to optionally allow summoning NPCs by default if the game has been started in ToB - that is what default_ToB is used for in this function.

If you started in BG1/SoD/SoA and never got the NPC to join the party than such NPC won't even show up on the Fate Spirit list. This is intended feature. Same is true even for vanilla NPCs. So no, there is no such option to summon NPCs in ToB that you didn't travel with at some point. This would require custom code.

Where did "Rasaad12" come from? Where did this entire block come from?

This block is vanilla code. But such blocks should be automatically added if default_ToB = 1, so you found a bug there. New cre_ToB STR_VAR has been added to the function.

Once more related to the Wedges mod (Wedges BGT Adventure Pack ) as already reported here http://gibberlings3....=43#entry248132.

This mod is really work-in-progress and should not yet be on that list. Having such mods included on the list may give the impression that they have some status or even be reommended for EET. This may give the whole EET project some bad impression.

Apart from several CtDs caused by the mod, it also puts a large number of (planned) NPCs in various areas but they have no function at this time.

To make it clear - it is not my intention to discredit any mod here.

But to give EET and the list some credibility, someone with a good reputation and knowledge should really write a bit of a recommendation (including proposed install order) to accompany the list.

It indeed seems to be unfinished EE conversion (it's even mentioned in the name - vAlpha 0.4). And White Agnus is missing in action, so I will remove it from compatibility list for now.

Looks like weidu don't like "!" at the beginning of the state number when not enclosed with either ~~ or "". Fixed on GitHub. No problems if one of the files is empty.

As for the Saradas Magic 2 I had to expand EET_NPC_TRANSITION function to support NPCs with only ToB content (not joinable during SoA). New value has been added to 'type' STR_VAR and usage is explained in updated Modder's Notes. Compatibility patch for this mod is attached to this post. This one was a little tricky due to different DV used in SoA (where NPC is not joinable, and have 2 different CRE files with different DVs) and ToB, so it needed some additional code on top of pre-made function to mark character as death and disable 2 different CRE files in SoA after ToB has been started.

Saradas_Magic_2_EET_patch.zip

Edited by K4thos

Hey.

In BG1, when shar teel and dorn are suposed to have a fight, they have the conversation, but no fight actually ocurs, and the chars are no longer selectable. Is this a known bug from any of the mods?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC7

~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC7

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.51 BETA (requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160601

~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #101 // Ascension Portraits - Bodhi: v1.5 BETA_20160601

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2

~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // DSotSC Wizard spells: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // DSotSC Priest spells: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v3.0

~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v3.0

~AC_QUEST/SETUP-AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.00b_160119

~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11

~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v11

~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.4

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1901 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Prevent Simulacra and Projected Images from using magical items: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows with nonmagical "fine" ones: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Replace many +1 magical weapons with Fine ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Change Carsomyr so that its Dispel on contact power grants a saving throw: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // NPCs go to inns: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn get HLAs: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6042 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30forSR

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30forSR

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01

~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Teleport spell: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Consistent NPC appearance: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Adjust total XP CAP: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Adjust familiar death consequences: 1.3

~EET_GUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD GUI

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Portrait Selectors -> BillyYank's Multi-Portrait Mod: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Adul's Message Box Resize Button: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Adul's Better Quick Loot: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Mr2150's Journal Fixes: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3044 // Mr2150's Auto-Identify Items -> Pay 100gp to identify items: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Joined Store Panels Using lefreut's Solution: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Adul's Improved Store Usability: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 1.8

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // lefreut's Scroll Bar Override: 1.8

~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)

Please upload save file right before that dialogue occured. Also I need to know exactly which dialogue showed up, so in future please make a screenshot in such situation or write first few words of the dialogue.

Sorry.

It's this dialog:

Shar-teel: You! Tall, dark, and moronic! Face me in battle! I've had enough of you!

Dorn: I have no time to deal with the likes of you.

Shar-teel: A coward AND a man? Come, draw your blade!

I'll upload a save tonight.

above dialogue sets DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT variable to 2 and than the fight AI is triggered by this block in DORN_.BCS

IF
  Global("DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    ActionOverride("SHARTEEL",AttackOneRound("DORN"))
    AttackOneRound("SHARTEEL")
END

And than the fight is stopped by this code:

IF
  Dead("DORN")
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    ApplySpell("DORN",CLERIC_RAISE_DEAD) // SPPR504.SPL (Raise Dead)
    SetGlobal("DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT","GLOBAL",3)
    ClearActions(Myself)
    ActionOverride("SHARTEEL",ClearActions("SHARTEEL"))
    MakeUnselectable(0)
    ActionOverride("SHARTEEL",MakeUnselectable(0))
    ActionOverride("SHARTEEL",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1))
END

IF
  Dead("SHARTEEL")
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    ApplySpell("SHARTEEL",CLERIC_RAISE_DEAD) // SPPR504.SPL (Raise Dead)
    SetGlobal("DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT","GLOBAL",4)
    ClearActions(Myself)
    MakeUnselectable(0)
END

IF
  HPPercentLT("DORN",50)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT","GLOBAL",3)
    ClearActions(Myself)
    MakeUnselectable(0)
END

IF
  HPPercentLT("SHARTEEL",50)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("DORN_SHARTEEL_FIGHT","GLOBAL",4)
    ClearActions(Myself)
    MakeUnselectable(0)
END

So theoretically everything should work in vanilla EET, although I haven't tested it in-game. I will check it out with your save.

Edited by K4thos

A question to TDD:

I do see recent commits for TDDz and for BWFixpack TDD. So installation for EET is TDD v1.14 -> BWFixpack -> TDDz?

The sequence should still be TDD v114 > TDDz (The references in the fixpack do not comply to EET).

However the fix for DD0300CT (the newest commits to fixpack) should be taken into account by TDDz, because it is missing here. (The issue will be that if you enter a building during the pirate raid on the docks during one of theTDD plots and come out of the building again, you will be in the *normal* area, not the quest one and thus break the quest. The fix closes all the doors in the area to prevent it - but if you know the issue, just avoid doing it, you normally have no need to go into any building at this time.)

Edit - I have opened an issue for this in the TDDz repository.

Edited by Roxanne