Mod Compatibility List for EET

@vanatos: Since Imoen uses the same CRE resource for the whole game you should add a chapter check to her banters with Jaheira (and Minsc, if there are any), so that they are not triggered in Chateau Irenicus.

There may be some additional issues to be considered - based on the way EET moves continuous NPCs between campaigns. Imoen uses DV Imoen2 throughout (the BGT version of your mod did the same for the dreamscene Imoen, in BGT in some mod constellation Imoen was not in Spellhold). Please make sure that an otherwise enjoyable mod has no such unpleasant bugs (maybe consider to use other DVs for your dream characters)..

Edited by Roxanne

@vanatos: Since Imoen uses the same CRE resource for the whole game you should add a chapter check to her banters with Jaheira (and Minsc, if there are any), so that they are not triggered in Chateau Irenicus.

There may be some additional issues to be considered - based on the way EET moves continuous NPCs between campaigns. Imoen uses DV Imoen2 throughout (the BGT version of your mod did the same for the dreamscene Imoen, in BGT in some mod constellation Imoen was not in Spellhold). Please make sure that an otherwise enjoyable mod has no such unpleasant bugs (maybe consider to use other DVs for your dream characters)..

Imoen2 DV is used for Imoen throughout EET, from BG1 to TOB. Imoen Romance uses DV Imoen2 only.

While you might need to add chapter checks to banters with Jaheira and Minsc as argent77 suggested, you do not need to worry about dialogue from Imoen's BG2 DLG files appearing during BG1 in EET. EET_End.tp2 (the finisher for EET installs, after all other mods) will combine and patch all dialogue files for Imoen into a single continuous DLG used from BG1 to TOB. It adds chapter checks to any dialogue states that don't already have either a CHAPTER or an ENDOFBG1 check.

In EET for TOB does imoen still use IMOE25 files for script and dialogue?

EET uses the Imoen2J in game BUT in your mod you can leave everything in the 25 files as the EET install process does the merge for you. (The EET_end function appends the 25 contents to the end of the BG2 files and sets all the respective states and references from all mods that ever append to any Imoen dialogue.) All you need to do is to define the files to be used for the different campaigns for your mod - in your case Imoen there is even no need for it since all these definitions already exist for the vanilla creature.

Edited by Roxanne

@K4thos: The Big World Fixpack patch for SCS is now all you need with EET, including if you use Spell Revisions or not:

Incorporated K4thos' EET compatibility patches for SCS v30 ... these patches will always be applied, as they do not interfere with installation on other game types

Incorporated Kreso's Revised SCS in patch form ... these patches are additive to K4thos' EET compatibility and will only be applied when spell_rev folder (Demivrvgs's Spell Revisions) exists in game directory

Edited by agb1

Thanks arget77.

I've went through the BG2 SOA files and did chapter checks for banters and anything else i could find that might cause an issue.

I haven't touched any TOB files, hopefully this is enough.

great news. Now I can play a proper, complete EET <drools>

if you could now give me some final pointers:

1. when to install Imoen romance (before or after EET)?

2. when to install lvl1 npc (assuming it works) - before or after EET?

3. since I'm lazy and you're very informed - does SCS work normally, or do I still have to patch it and stuff? assuming I don't want to install spell revisions.

Starting this friday!

If you wait until Friday you can use BWS and be really lazy. I'm almost done merging patches from K4thos with the existing patches in the fixpack.

1. After EET

2. Not sure it works - consider subtledoctor's NPC_EE (in-game kit selection menu for every party npc)

3. Works without SR but still recommend using fixpack.

Here are some new mods to be considered under Section 2 of the compatibility list

- Chloe http://www.shsforums.net/topic/58685-bg2ee-chloe/?do=findComment&comment=591197

- NTotSC-interim (required for Sandrah) https://github.com/RoxanneSHS/NTotSCEET-Interim/archive/master.zip

- Sandrah Saga http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1154-sandrah-saga-for-eet/

If you want to install all of it, the sequence should be 1. NTotSC(both parts) 2. Chloe 3. Sandrah (all three parts), Sandrah also requires BP-BGT Wolrdmap (patched for EET) to be installed afterwards.

PS There is a lot of crossmod contents if Sandrah is installed after Chloe (but not other way round).

Edited by Roxanne