Mod Compatibility List for EET

Update for first page

Remove from section 3

Amber V4

Add to section2

Amber V5 >>>https://github.com/RoxanneSHS/AmberEET/archive/master.zip

Sorry

This needs to be reverted

We just found an incompatibility between the new version and Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn, see http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28942&do=findComment&comment=255773.

This issue escaped my tests by whatever chance.

The AmberEE idea and possible ToB extension will be cancelled.

Edited by Roxanne

Hello,

i just did a complete reinstall.

There are 2 issues:

Due to Amber_EET the "crossmod" Mod could'nt be installed:

Defining Amber joining state

Stopping installation because of error.

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 437 files for [CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled 437 files for [CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "opendir", "")

in Tweaks Anthology the component "Unique Containers" seems broken:

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'

Resource [%tsu%gorion.cre] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

Can someone please check ?

The Amber issue was identified.

Amber will revert to old version.

Details are here http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741&page=57&do=findComment&comment=255774.

Sorry for that oversight.

Blash2: Necromancer: The mourning mother in Nashkell will not appear (the main quest is playable, only the daughter can't be brought home). The Novelist: probably won't show at all, or at least not at the end (which kind of spoils the whole encounter), Honest Lies of Both Riversides: you will hear the rumor about the ghosts but they will not show.

New fixed version is up.

Edited by jastey

Blash2: Necromancer: The mourning mother in Nashkell will not appear (the main quest is playable, only the daughter can't be brought home). The Novelist: probably won't show at all, or at least not at the end (which kind of spoils the whole encounter), Honest Lies of Both Riversides: you will hear the rumor about the ghosts but they will not show.

New fixed version is up.

Just attempted a BWS re-install so that I'd have the fixed version of BG1RE. Hit a snag with DSotSC during installation. Install Debug:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpge9m8ty125dbj/BiG%20World%20Install%20Debug%208-8-17.txt?dl=0

Could the fix have caused it, or something else?

EDIT: Actually, nope. Just saw that K4thos made an update to DSotSC about 10 hours ago. Guess that's probably it.

Edited by Ser Elryk

DSotSC has been recently updated to include Spanish translation. I don't understand why BWS bothers to check file sizes so strictly when mod is hosted on Github. If I understand correctly every commit results in need for manual change in BWS. Is that right?

edit: I've checked the log and the problem is unrelated to downloading the mod (looks like size check is not used for DSotSC). The problem is in my yesterday commit:

AUTO_TRA ~DSotSC/language/%LANGUAGE%/D~

should be:

AUTO_TRA ~DSotSC/language/%s/D~

I wasn't aware that weidu doesn't recognize LANGUAGE variable for AUTO_TRA. Fixed version is up on Github, sorry for the problem.

Edited by K4thos

So... If now I run BWS "with updates if necessary" I will get fresh version of every mod including fixes for BWS itself?

With this option you only update your BWS version instead of having to download and install the latest version again.

Which impact it has on mods and fixes depends on what maintenance work has been done on BWS, BWS will automatically get the latest update for those mods that are configured for it - those are normally mods hosted on github with a link to the latest version. Other mods that change download source after an update need to be manually revised by a maintainer (if there is any around still).

This is not a fault of the BWS but something that depends on how modders decide to publish their mods and in which way they are willing to cooperate with BWS. Nothing is done by magic.

Did not mean anyhow diminish functionality of BWS! Though, it's always good to be remind of useful information. Right now I am more concerned about BG1RE and crossmod, discussed here. I think all of them are on github, but will check nevertheless. Just in case.

Those two should be up-to-date. The BG1RE just having been updated is one of those with a permanent link, i.e.BWS will always have the last version.

Ok, I can confirm that the "wisdom bug" is gone, RE works perfectly (at least in starting areas). Thank you so much,Jastey !

There was a hiccup with "Edwin Romance" - "corrupted file", for some reason, but installation vent fine.

The only problematic mod so far is Tweaks Anthology (I mean, it's the only mod you can spot problems right away). One thing visible during installation - Multiple romances (yes, I know, one element - "nothing kills romances" was always a trouble, but right no all 4 elements of the mod are broken. Even worse - if I select only "multiple romances" element (and only that one out of 4), mod refuses to install because "there are problems with Remove Racial restriction and Gender Restriction" (that - again - I did not select for installation)).

And speaking of "Remove Restrictions" element in Tweaks Anthology - some of them do not work. Neither "remove racial restriction for kit" (class actually works) no "loosen weapon selection restrictions". Not sure, but it looks like something fundamental is broken there.

Edited by Mirandel

This time it is for real.

Remove from section 3

Amber V4

Add to section2

Amber V5.01 >>>https://github.com/R...hive/master.zip

Changes from V4 + BWFixpack:

- Replaced Tiz by Tis + PVRZ for EE
- Corrected kit addition to game
- Graphic files adapted for EE
- Added HANDLE_CHARSETS
- Tokens corrected
- Script states corrected
- Item and weapon restrictions renewed
- Removed multiplayer romance
- Simplified install
- Sound install repaired
- Weidu updated
- EET compatibility added
- Initial ToB content >>> this will be further extended
- multi romance capability (hopefully avoids issues with CDTweaks)
- compatibility with Crossmod Banter mod

In section 2 replace:

Region of Terror for EE/EET v1.0 or above (this update requires resources from original RoT and works only with BP-BGT Worldmap)

With

Region of Terror v3.0 or above, (works only with BP-BGT Worldmap) >>>>https://github.com/RoxanneSHS/ROTerrorEE/archive/master.zip

New in Section 2

Vault EE v7.3

Edited by Roxanne