Mod Compatibility List for EET

Ascalon's Breagar is now fully EET compatible and has also (basic) SoD content.

The mod is still mostly in German, so I'm not sure it should go on the Linklist?

Version 7.00 can be downloaded from GitHub as well as the official Kerzenburg Downloadsite.

We could add it and put a note that it is mostly in German. Many people (me for example) have enough basic knowledge of the language to enjoy it.

In BWS, the mod would only appear for those who select additional languages, like EN GE which will give you all mods available in English + mods that are German only (mods in both languages will be installed in English).

Edit - How does the mod install on EET? Once on BG2EE or separately for each part?

Edited by Roxanne

Version 7.00 has a direct EET install (I think that's what you mean with once on BG2EE, but since the mod also works for BG2EE standalone, I am confused). EDIT: Meaning, if playing on EET the Bg1-part of the mod should *not* be installed to the BG:EE game used for the EET conversion.

Edited by jastey

Version 7.00 has a direct EET install (I think that's what you mean with once on BG2EE, but since the mod also works for BG2EE standalone, I am confused). EDIT: Meaning, if playing on EET the Bg1-part of the mod should *not* be installed to the BG:EE game used for the EET conversion.

If you install the mod in the BG2EE part of EET, there should be no issues (looking at the conversion code you included). What puzzles me is how the BG1 contents is skipped when you install on BG2EE only (non-EET).

White Agnus restructured the whole file structure. So, for BGII(:EE) without Bg1 content, the game only performs the GAME_IS ~bgt tob bg2ee~ actions in the tp2 and only installs the dialogues and scripts in the "bg2" subfolders. Or maybe I didn't get your question right?

White Agnus restructured the whole file structure. So, for BGII(:EE) without Bg1 content, the game only performs the GAME_IS ~bgt tob bg2ee~ actions in the tp2 and only installs the dialogues and scripts in the "bg2" subfolders. Or maybe I didn't get your question right?

I must have missed that in the tp2, my mistake.

My question was just related to BWS, because the tool uses one mod install list for BG2EE and EET and only skips the EET-BG1 section if the game is BG2EE. With your explanation, there should not be any problem.

PS - I just remember that there is some Sandrah/Breagar crossmod from the BGT days of my mod that I need to remove - now that you *own* the mod. It was there still dormant as long as Breagar was not available for EET awaiting his conversion.

Edited by Roxanne

The initial post of the thread should be updated. The reference to the BWP PDF file for EET install order is obsolete, and also the usability of the book for mod dependencies/conflicts is only partly relevant for the mod versions used in EE/EET.

Without expert knowledge and experience for interpretation of the guide, it is no longer recommended to use a source that is written with a BGT installation for classic games in mind.

Recent changes to the EET Compatibility List

Added

• Mercenary (Fighter Kit)
  • Bodyguard (Fighter Kit)
  • Corwin NPC
  • Charlatan (Bard Kit)
  • Relieve Wizard Slayer (Kit Revision)
  • Universal Wizard Spells
  • Ascalon's Breagar (Note that the mod is not yet fully translated from German)
  • Rose NPC resurrected
  • Black Pits Fix
  • Secret of Bone Hill

All newly added mods have native EET compatibility

Removed

• Generalized Biffing

Does anyone know the status of Xan mod for EET?

Did someone play the mod recently in EET?

It is still among the mods requiring the BWFixpack patch for EET. However, the mod has been updated meanwhile and the patch is for a former version. Is it still valid?

Hey guys, small question: has anyone played a full EET playthrough with the "No Traps or Locks" mod enabled?

Obviously it's a red-tagged mod in BWS because it kinda breaks the game the way it's meant to be played, but I was wondering if there were any major bugs with it in the forms of crashes or weird things?

Alternatively, is there a mod somewhere that makes it so stealthed thieves can also detect traps at the same time?

This looks VERY interesting I must say.

NTotSC v2.1.0 is now released. Unless there are bugs this will be the final version from my side.

Link: Latest Release NTotSC

For BG:EE, this version doesn't need the BP-BGTWorldmap mod for the new areas to be accessible via the worldmap.

Ajantis BG1 Expansion updates to v11 and is directly compatible with EET and also deals with SoD. Ajantis will not stay in SoD but there will be some content in case the PC is engaged with him.

Download Link Ajantis BG1 Expansion v11

The list has been updated with these.