Mod Compatibility List for EET

Me again.

BGT had this inner mod called BGTmusic. What I think it did was making the music play properly for BG1 and BG2 areas but also there was one more cool thing about it. Some tracks that were intended for the original game (but lacking in the vanilla game) were restored! This includes additional tavern and battle music. Is such a feat considered for EET?

Um, hi. Maybe now someone has some info regarding "hidden" BG1 music?

Me again.

BGT had this inner mod called BGTmusic. What I think it did was making the music play properly for BG1 and BG2 areas but also there was one more cool thing about it. Some tracks that were intended for the original game (but lacking in the vanilla game) were restored! This includes additional tavern and battle music. Is such a feat considered for EET?

Um, hi. Maybe now someone has some info regarding "hidden" BG1 music?

Well, considering the songlist.2da doesn't have the same restriction in BGEE's that the original BG2 had, which is exactly 100 songs(at least from eerrhhmm v1.3 -I could be off but it's for months now)... the fixes you talk about's later versions, allows ~1000 songs if I am not of my memory meds again, at least with ToBEx, which there's a check.. it did not restore more music files. The taverns got the one they are associated with in the BG1 game in the BG2(via the BGT-weidu & the setup-bgtmusic.exe, which is created during the BGT's install).

Is the list on the first page still up-to-date? Just wondering if I can go ahead and pre install stuff on BG1EE in anticipation of EET's release.. :)

If the BG2:EE mods version numbers haven't been changed compared to what is in first post than they should work - need testing (I will install all of them later today to find out if patches are still working). There shouldn't be problems with BG:EE mods, even if the version number no longer matches.

Some changes:

- patch for Imoen Romance Mod v3.4 has been removed from the list - there have been several updates of this mod and my request to implement native support for EET have been ignored, so no point in updating the patch over and over.

- there is a new patch for BP-BGT Worldmap - just a new BAM file with SoD and IWD-in-EET icons. I will send it to Wisp soon, so probably won't be needed.

Kk4thos on 15. Jan 2016 said:

I'm working on updating NTotSC to work with both EET and BGT at the same time, so a version that hopefully will replace the one currently hosted on SHS. Native support, so installed after EET on BG2:EE or after BGT on BG2. Similar treatment as DSotSC, so modernized tp2 coding, EE engine related changes, cross-platform coding, internalization of all known bugfixes and major item and XP balancing overhaul.

Is this still planned?

Might it even be available for EET V1.0 RC?

yes, although IWD-in-EET mod has priority now.

Me again.

I'm not aware about these tracks. Every single music file from BG:EE, BG2:EE and SoD is in game. If some areas should have restored music let me know what areas and which tracks. The music in EET works exactly the same as in vanilla EE games.

Edited by K4thos

Is the list on the first page still up-to-date? Just wondering if I can go ahead and pre install stuff on BG1EE in anticipation of EET's release.. :)

If the BG2:EE mods version numbers haven't been changed compared to what is in first post than they should work - need testing (I will install all of them later today to find out if patches are still working). There shouldn't be problems with BG:EE mods, even if the version number no longer matches.

Some changes:

- patch for Imoen Romance Mod v3.4 has been removed from the list - there have been several updates of this mod and my request to implement native support for EET have been ignored, so no point in updating the patch over and over

K4thos, does this mean that the Imoen Romance Mod will NOT be compatible with EET? Please say it ain't so! =*(

K4thos, does this mean that the Imoen Romance Mod will NOT be compatible with EET? Please say it ain't so! =*(

well, if there is no interest from author to implement these changes natively than I won't spend time on updating them every time the new version of mod is released. These patches are meant to be temporary solution.

Edited by K4thos

- patch for Imoen Romance Mod v3.4 has been removed from the list - there have been several updates of this mod and my request to implement native support for EET have been ignored, so no point in updating the patch over and over.

This is probably because the author has decided to include the romance as a full on conversion as another mod of his... actually all his mods will be likely a one mod, and converted to EE while at it, or some time there after. You probably knew this, - I write just so others: looks at Ser Elryk : know it too.

Please use my fork for downloading Tweaks Anthology vBeta 4 mod (previously known as BG2 Tweak Pack) instead of official repository for now.

https://github.com/K4thos/Tweaks-Anthology

There were few changes needed in that mod and they still awaits for CamDawg to push them and release new version. No point in adding separate patch since the commits will be accepted for sure, considering the mod already supports EET natively.

Edited by K4thos

I'm testing all mods on compatibility list, so if someone wants to be sure to have smooth installation - wait a little bit for results.

Just found a bug in latest version of Sirine NPC that messes up installation. Skip this mod in your installation until problem is fixed. Also reported it to author.

Edited by K4thos

Please use my fork for downloading Tweaks Anthology vBeta 4 mod (previously known as BG2 Tweak Pack) instead of official repository for now.

https://github.com/K4thos/Tweaks-Anthology

There were few changes needed in that mod and they still awaits for CamDawg to push them and release new version. No point in adding separate patch since the commits will be accepted for sure, considering the mod already supports EET natively.

I've accepted your pull requests and released Tweaks Anthology Beta 5 with your changes and another bugfix. I don't think CamDawg will mind.

I've accepted your pull requests and released Tweaks Anthology Beta 5 with your changes and another bugfix. I don't think CamDawg will mind.

thanks!

There is an oddity in this mod

T'was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur v.90 or above

In tp2 it uses BACKUP ~\KaraTur\Kbackup~ instead of BACKUP ~KaraTur\Kbackup~

which causes the mods backup to create its own folder on your computer instead of in the game folder.

I have no idea where the mod is hosted and the problem can be reported???

Looks like the mod author isn't active anymore for more than 2 years.

thanks, argent!

I've finished testing installation with all mods from BG:EE compatibility list - no problems (compatibility code for Dynaheir romance from BG1 NPC Project is in RC2 release).

Following changes have been made for mods that required patches:

updated patches (hopefully Kulyok will add native support for these mods soon):
- Back to Brynnlaw v4 -> v5
- de'Arnise Romance v4 -> v5
- Romantic Encounters v9 -> v11

removed patches due to newer versions with native support for EET:
- Wheels of Prophecy (left just a little fix for version already compatible with EET)
- Lighting Pack
- Recolored toolbar
- www.urstuff2athkatla.com

The list in first post is now up to date.

Edited by K4thos