Mod Compatibility List for EET

I have updated my JKits to be EET compatible. While I have leveled up the three kits at different part sof the trilogy, I have yet to do a full run-though. I do not foresee any issues but am open to any bugs one may come across.

I must be blind but I cannot see a download link there for your mod?

The links currently in BWS are dead.

Edited by Roxanne

I have updated my JKits to be EET compatible. While I have leveled up the three kits at different part sof the trilogy, I have yet to do a full run-though. I do not foresee any issues but am open to any bugs one may come across.

It's fixed now. It must not have uploaded properly. I can post it somewhere else if needed.

It's fixed now. It must not have uploaded properly. I can post it somewhere else if needed.

1) Your mod has been added to the list.

2) BWS has been updated to reflect the changes.

I have updated the SoS Mod to be compatible with EET.

https://github.com/weigo87/SoS-EE/releases/tag/Release1.14

Congratulations!

For all who are unsure; SoS = Shadows over Soubar, the last of the big classic mods that was still missing for EET!!!

(One question - The former component "Remorhaz walking speed adjustment" is now part of the single main component and will only install on english version of the classic game, not EE/EET, correct?)

Edited by Roxanne

I have updated the SoS Mod to be compatible with EET.

https://github.com/weigo87/SoS-EE/releases/tag/Release1.14

Congratulations!

For all who are unsure; SoS = Shadows over Soubar, the last of the big classic mods that was still missing for EET!!!

(One question - The former component "Remorhaz walking speed adjustment" is now part of the single main component and will only install on english version of the classic game, not EE/EET, correct?)

The former component "Remorhaz walking speed adjustment" will only install for BG2, TOB and BGT installations.

REQUIRE_PREDICATE (!GAME_IS ~bg2ee eet~) ~Not for EET and BG2EE~

Does someone know about any plans to make the de Arnise Romance mod EET.compatible?

Not long ago, Kulyok gave permission for technical updates of her mods, however this one has

jcompton, Kulyok

as authors, so it may not be covered by this.

It would be nice to have this mod in EET, it is one of the best romance mods for BG2 part involving vanilla NPCs.It really breaks Nalia out of the original stereotype frame.

I think technical updates are no problem with PPG mods. If in doubt, you can always ask. Kulyok is reachable via email, for example, and she knows how to contact jcompton.

I will not do this myself. I just received a mail about it.

I was asked by PaulaM from Denmark about it since she never could get an account here or at SHS. That is why she cannot contact people herself or post anything. It is that weird *illegal email* or *illegal ip* thing that seems to haunt a lot of forums recently.

Paula already did some mod updates but she has no means to post the links after the bean dogs kicked her out at their forum

Re: Ascalon's Breagar, It shows up for an English install without selecting translations. Could you double check this?

For my own use I did a slow and dirty translate of the tra files..(Jasety, I understand now)... But now I lack the Journal, Items and even the Character class/stats info(translations). I don't mind pausing my game and digging info out of NI but others might not.