Mod Compatibility List for EET

I left out  The Cowled Menace as its version number hasn't reached 1 yet and it requires to be installed after SCS, while all other mods recommend installing quests before AI and tweaks. If it contains items, it might fudge SCS and tweaks of items. I'll risk it next time if I ever get to a second playthrough.

@Sam. that's right - all latest versions linked from EET compatibility list. Thanks for the Classic Movies tip! And thanks for the Classic Movies themselves as it appears you are the author of this mod 😃 I will update the EET compatibility list to reflect the change. By the way I read in one old post that EET already switches the new movies to the old ones, but it's not mentioned in EET-s documentation, so I'm assuming this part of switching movies was taken out of EET somewhere along the line. Would that be the case? Otherwise the effort of making Classic Movies compatible with EET would be a waste of time.

@AL|EN I included Wheels of Prophecy because EET compatibility list includes it as "Wheels of Prophecy v6 or above", saying to install it after EET. It says the same in its readme. Would you still recommend against it?

41 minutes ago, Guest Noobie said:

@Sam. that's right - all latest versions linked from EET compatibility list. Thanks for the Classic Movies tip! And thanks for the Classic Movies themselves as it appears you are the author of this mod 😃 I will update the EET compatibility list to reflect the change. By the way I read in one old post that EET already switches the new movies to the old ones, but it's not mentioned in EET-s documentation, so I'm assuming this part of switching movies was taken out of EET somewhere along the line. Would that be the case? Otherwise the effort of making Classic Movies compatible with EET would be a waste of time.

EET does provide a version of the old movies, but IMO my version is a higher quality.  Also, if you install Classic Movies after EET and use the "Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens" component, the appropriate GUI theme will be used to match your EET game.

36 minutes ago, Sam. said:

EET does provide a version of the old movies, but IMO my version is a higher quality.  Also, if you install Classic Movies after EET and use the "Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens" component, the appropriate GUI theme will be used to match your EET game.

I'll do just that then ^_^

2 hours ago, Guest Noobie said:

@AL|EN I included Wheels of Prophecy because EET compatibility list includes it as "Wheels of Prophecy v6 or above", saying to install it after EET. It says the same in its readme. Would you still recommend against it?

Yes, as the author said https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/30323-wheels-of-prophecy-updated-to-83/?tab=comments#comment-290183

Please add this mod to the list of EET-compatible:
Smiling Imp's BG1 NPCs for BG2.

The mod not only adds NPCs from BG1 to BG2, but also adds a new area of Athkatla (Water Gardens), new quests and adventures.

Since version 10, this mod supports EET compatibility. The current version is 11.6 and the mod continues to be updated and improved. 

Permission from the author of the mod to improvement it has been obtained.

Edited by Austin