screenshot just for fun

geg_Ma3gau

It's like saying, "we will make such incredible advances once we can natively link our brain to the brain of an earthworm! So much added computational power!"

Well, it comes from the fact that you can pass the data from your brain to the machine and that can then pass the knowledge to another connected brain.

The difference of the sight and mind can be humongous. Aka what is done, and how it's experienced. Say your CD-rom read ones and zeroes, and you are doing, is playing the BG2 game.

It's also about the transfer rate. How many letters can you read from a page in a minute ? Consider then to transfer that to a picture, I bet the amount of pixels you can fill with those words(without repeating) is less than what you are currently seeing on your monitor, at a glance, even if it's not a hightech monitor of today: 3840x2160 with a 60Hz media output.

And how size is the data about the 'perkele' word in the Wikipedia.org ? 10 Kb ? If you have a right program and hardware computer can translate the context very preciously in future of course :)

Well, I got some bad new buddy, but if you look at the Urban Dictionary reference of it, it will tell you other tales about the word than what the wikipedia does. But the article is 4.55Kb's as a text file, without any of the info in the links, Finnish history etc.

This is why the schools have the policy to not accept things from wikipedia articles. This of course doesn't also contain the fact that I said, people use the words differently, based on their background, their social status, situation. etc things that you also have to take into consideration.

Well, I got some bad new buddy, but if you look at the Urban Dictionary reference of it, it will tell you other tales about the word than what the wikipedia does. But the article is 4.55Kb's as a text file, without any of the info in the links, Finnish history etc.

This is why the schools have the policy to not accept things from wikipedia articles. This of course doesn't also contain the fact that I said, people use the words differently, based on their background, their social status, situation. etc things that you also have to take into consideration.

I have a good news for myself :p .

• Few decades ago the amount of a 'long' machinery memory was ~ few KiloBytes. Now days it is TeraBytes . 1 TB ~ 10^9 KB ~ 10^6 MB of course not, because 1 KB = 1024 Byte, but who cares :D .
  • If will be such progress (that always increase it is rapidity ) few decadec after now days we will have ZeTTabytes.... 1 ZB ~ 10^18 KB ~ 10^15 MB ~ 10^12 GB
  • In example human population of Finland ~ 5,5 * 10^6 humans so with device that equipped with 'long time' memory of 1 ZB we have ~1,81818... * 10^6 GB per human Many pictures we can save that about just one human in that device , huh? :goodwork:
  • And now the final question : "What amount of data is needed for the 'context translation' of Finland language ?". In that case , you can place the whole history of Finland in just one folder, with pictures and video files... ^_^ .
I :love: WIKIPEDIA.ORG !

"what amount of data..."? Finland already cheated (its??) their history in Kalevala. If somebody don't know yet, Kalevala is a hoax and Finland history and language are both fake. who cares anyway?

well, let me tell you a story:

there was a GREAT polish writer Stanisław Lem. And among many translators he has his italian translator signiorina whats her name? can't remember. She can read but can't speak and didn't understand even a single word in (SPOKEN) polish. Can you imagine??? There is quite a lot of complicated polish words and sentences in Lem's books which she translated perfectly and in the same time she can't understand even a simple spoken "ja pierdole, ależ niesamowita kobita". When they were talking in the caffe he was like: "oh, moja muzo dla ciebie pierogi bigosy i żubrówka...." and she was like: "mama mia signior bongiorno pepperoni macaroni pizza mi mancate ti amo PUO SCRIVERLO, PER FAVORE!! or chiama la polizia" and he was like: "szto?? polizei? nein!! nein! tylko nie polizei! per farove dla Ciebie o bellisima mia ja tu ci scriverlo wszystko na ceracie." etc. etc. very nice, emotional and civilized convensartions of two eastern european intelactualists. almost like your convensartion in this thread.

When they were talking in the caffe he was like: "oh, moja muzo dla ciebie pierogi bigosy i żubrówka...." and she was like: "mama mia signior bongiorno pepperoni macaroni pizza mi mancate ti amo PUO SCRIVERLO, PER FAVORE!! or chiama la polizia" and he was like: "szto?? polizei? nein!! nein! tylko nie polizei! per farove dla Ciebie o bellisima mia ja tu ci scriverlo wszystko na ceracie." etc. etc. very nice, emotional and civilized convensartions of two eastern european intelactualists. almost like your convensartion in this thread.

Ma che ca... You reminded me of this. :D

Let's see how your human brain then can understand a 7 TByte file about "peace".

"what amount of data..."? Finland already cheated (its??) their history in Kalevala. If somebody don't know yet, Kalevala is a hoax and Finland history and language are both fake. who cares anyway?

Erhm, the Kalevala is not a hoax, it's literature, book composed of the "Finnish oral folklore and mythology.", not history. There's a clear difference... just like I would say that the Bible is the same kind of history of "those people" in literature sense, not in the actual historical sense. But does Church care about that... "nope" said the -What ever man.

Just like the tales of the Camelot or any of the Disney movies, including Starwars. :devil:

Understanding about such things, get you a few points, in my book. But fun fact, the Finland didn't have a literal language in 1500 in the region yet. And Latin had just arrived. :D

well, let me tell you a story:

there was a GREAT polish writer Stanisław Lem. And among many translators he has his italian translator signiorina whats her name? can't remember. She can read but can't speak and didn't understand even a single word in (SPOKEN) polish. Can you imagine??? There is quite a lot of complicated polish words and sentences in Lem's books which she translated perfectly and in the same time she can't understand even a simple spoken "ja pierdole, ależ niesamowita kobita". When they were talking in the caffe he was like: "oh, moja muzo dla ciebie pierogi bigosy i żubrówka...." and she was like: "mama mia signior bongiorno pepperoni macaroni pizza mi mancate ti amo PUO SCRIVERLO, PER FAVORE!! or chiama la polizia" and he was like: "szto?? polizei? nein!! nein! tylko nie polizei! per farove dla Ciebie o bellisima mia ja tu ci scriverlo wszystko na ceracie." etc. etc. very nice, emotional and civilized convensartions of two eastern european intelactualists. almost like your convensartion in this thread.

Human, just look at my post's signature. Just read what the haired smarty dude think about a nationalism , and that what I think about it.

So sentences like are : "Finland history and language are both fake" make me very sad.

I that one whom talking like that is under a spell "Mental disfunction" in my eyes.

They made choice - they are Finland peoples - "Fins" or I do not know how they called thyself :D and I do not care.. really , and so be it. And I don't care about their history even if it was less then 50 years long.

'Nation' is a science abstraction. is a science fiction that almost do not have any application in the Nature ( in excepts a few things .. ) .

And I really don no care about language that speaks some writer , O_o. Did is there are some one Who really cares about it????

Sorry if I make some 'aggressive' post. I do not like the lie and them who lying...

Let's see how your human brain then can understand a 7 TByte file about "peace".

I do not need it.

What is 'the speed' of a two 'an entangled' subatomic particles 'state' transmission? - In the modern Science the answer is 'instant' Of course it is not a 'pure data' transmission and bla-bla-bla.

But you can make many of 'entangle' devices - This is the time of Quantum Computing baby! :D

What is 'the speed' of a two 'an entangled' subatomic particles 'state' transmission?

I would like to see 2 'entangled' subatomic particles ... ouh yeah, I can't cause my eyes, my eyes.

The Quantum Computing: "It's magic, baby." And so leave it to the miracle writers and fiction-ists. Concentrate on the real world issues. Like saving your ass for the next 15 years until they start the fusion reactor and then we got as much power as we need. ...

I would like to see 2 'entangled' subatomic particles ... ouh yeah, I can't cause

The Quantum Computing: "It's magic, baby." And so leave it to the miracle writers and fiction-ists. Concentrate on the real world issues. Like saving your ass for the next 15 years until they start the fusion reactor and then we got as much power as we need. ...

Quantum entanglement subatomic particles under spell "Entangle" :D.

Do you can make difference between magic and the advanced technology , the unknown to you technology? This is not a 'paradise with 100 virgin girls' , and this is not resurrection from the dead 2 000 years ago... This is a real World , this a real Nature and this is a Real Science baby :p .

In example, ~50 years ago you lived. And you just speaking on the kitchen with you friend .

You

- "I read that are colossal energy within the little particles! Just realize it the energy of latex_4d9ed08df323db607d3446c3eef3aa72.p this is a really big number in our life. Because 100 Watt electrical lamp 'producing' ~ 100 joules per second or 'eating' :D . Maybe all humans on planet Earth have ~

latex_b190910f90df0310954823eef0d155c3.p this is the 1 000 lamps per one human, that lamps 'eating' latex_830e605b41b24ea0db420d25d9d8c41b.p joules per second, so 1 KG of something (anything!) can feed this amount of lamps ~ 100 seconds . Not bed huh?? "

Your friend:

- "Yeah, but how we can make it energy useful? It is a magic, nonsense we burning gas and no such energy we receiving!. So we need just better gas engines not a stupid non-existing magic! "

And in that time , someone who have a ... resources, who have a smarty guys/girls, someone who have a desires.. and a football stallion :D making 'the magic' .

After few weeks yo listen radio reciver and hears about that after killing hundreds thousands of civilians with the casual fire bombs someone killing hundred thousand with a new weapon, the 'magic weapon' the weapon that using about ~ 0,01% percent of that energy...

Yeah baby! This is life. Manhattan Project

For me I am almost total noob in the Science Stuff, but I knew several guys that was total pro in the Quantum Stuff, so they thought that the Quantum Machine (Computer) is possible.

What is today 'a magic' tomorrow will be on the pages of history books...

Like in the song: "20 000 days will off, human was born human will die."

P.S. Do not give me links to the video files I can not viewing it online because of 15 kb/sec connection data transmission rate :cry:

Archived