Site and Forum Feedback

AL|EN

oh god, thanks for putting the 'forum-tree' links back at the top of each page.

Capture9.PNG.71b74faf37ad4890ada09734633e19f9.PNG

(Hiding) showing only the current forum-link in some white blob in the upper-left was infuriating. For nitpickers like me. :happy:

Edited by Azazello

I disabled Gravatar in the settings, which may be why your avatar disappeared.  Gravatar will no longer being supported in future versions of the forum software, so I was getting a head start.

You should be able to edit your Profile by clicking your name in the top right, then clicking Profile, then clicking Edit Profile on your profile page.

46 minutes ago, Mike1072 said:

You should be able to edit your Profile by clicking your name in the top right, then clicking Profile, then clicking Edit Profile on your profile page.

The profile settings for setup avatar have also disappeared. 

image.png

On 4/6/2019 at 1:03 PM, Azazello said:

oh god, thanks for putting the 'forum-tree' links back at the top of each page.

Capture9.PNG.71b74faf37ad4890ada09734633e19f9.PNG

(Hiding) showing only the current forum-link in some white blob in the upper-left was infuriating.

This version is gone again. What gives?

Well, the red 'text' witin Home and Forums is black... but that's probably to do with a GUI used to view the page. I use Firefox and can see it like the above... with a difference.

Yes, the 'text' is also the home and the half arrow/smaller than -icons, which are for me, black too...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
1 hour ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Well, the red 'text' witin Home and Forums is black... but that's probably to do with a GUI used to view the page. I use Firefox and can see it like the above... with a difference.

Yes, the 'text' is also the home and the half arrow/smaller than -icons, which are for me, black too...

lol, thanks for describing that!-- I should have stated that I'm using a userstyle to color Red any links I've visited.

I just did a hard refresh on the page, and still no folder tree. I see this:

Capture3.thumb.PNG.b6ce5ab1389747749d27f0838113f338.PNG

I'd like to request converting this link: (edit: topic has been bumpped by ALIEN)

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28516

into new format and posting it here. The link pointed to tutorial how to setup case insensitive partition on linux but I can't find this topic with search engine.

as for the forum changes, I'd like to request restoring the "share post" feature.

I6d7I0Z.png

Edited by K4thos