Site and Forum Feedback

AL|EN

I get the usual "We could not locate the item you are trying to view. ". The email url actually uses & and it needs to be resolved to use. Now if you don't look at the HTML part of the email ... so at least I see the problem now. The text part does not need to escape the &, while the HTML one does. It's a multipart message after all.

20 hours ago, bob_veng said:

How do i delete attachments? I've edited a post with an attachment by "deleting" the attached file and putting up a new one. But the old attachment is still on the site and downloadable in 'My Attachments', which doesn't have a control for deleting.

There was some discussion on that here.

I have received this notification:

Grey the Dog NPC

by jastey (writer, coder) and Rabain (mod idea, first kit, first portrait)

Grey is a full-fledged joinable NPC, but still a real dog. The only magic on him is his enchanted collar that gives 1 AC bonus. He has sensible interjections (Woof!), NPC banters (mostly NPC dialogues about him with the PC), a click dialogue (PID) if the PC feels like playing fetch or just needs someone to talk to. There are dialogue options that reflect the game story and I'll promise: Grey will always listen to your PC's woes. Grey initiates no dialogues so there is no friendship track and - I am really sorry, but no romance.

Grey comes with some items and more can be found throughout the game. He has his own kit: Wolfhound.

In BG1 there are two small quests, both available in BG city. The quests are also available and solvable without Grey in party. Where appropriate, Grey can be told to "search" for missing persons, in BG1 Brage and farmer Brun's son, in SoD the five missing refugees. This is realized in a way it doesn't spoil the quests too much, though, so do not expect too much help.

The mod is compatible with BGT, BG:EE, BG2, BGII:EE, and EET.

Unfortunately the given link is broken:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/2

Edited by Gwendolyne