CreateCreature("WATCH6",[3039.2062],S)
		CreateCreature("WATCH6",[4031.1308],S)
		CreateCreature("WATCH6",[2270.440],S)
		CreateCreature("WATCH6",[2072.2010],S)
		SetGlobal("WatchSpawn","GLOBAL",1)
END

IF
	Global("C#Q08_TalkedToTrun","GLOBAL",5)
	Global("C#Q08_LindaCreationOutside","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("C#Q08_LindaCreationOutside","GLOBAL",1)
		CreateCreature("C#Q08002",[3238.2174],S)
END

Or do you also want the file itself ?

Edit :

changelog BG2626.bcS :

Mods affecting BG2626.BCS:
00000: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v17

And Winmerge between before and after BG2_Tweak show me that only line 5 as changed : "Explore()" has been removed (has expected :) )

Instead or removing it, there should be replace Explore() with Continue().

Sometimes, I imagine that I can understand BCS files... and sometimes (like today), I understand that there are so much thing that I still have to learn ;)

Thank you again :)

Sometimes, I imagine that I can understand BCS files... and sometimes (like today), I understand that there are so much thing that I still have to learn ;)

Thank you again :)

I see that I did not express myself well - I meant the mod should have replaced Explore() with Continue() instead of leaving the action part of the script block empty...but this is probably not true seeing now who are the mod's authors. I apologize for having intruded.

FYI, I had to restore pre-SCS BG0507.BCS in order to go to the chess part (Durlag's tower).

SCS add the line 6 below :

IF
	Dead("AIRASPEC")
	Dead("KALDRAN")
	Dead("PHOENIX")
	Dead("jellspa")
	Global("DMWWFissionBurn","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		MultiPlayerSync()
		ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUAPanic("BG0506","",[449.721],E))
		ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[449.721],E))
		ActionOverride(Player1,SetMasterArea("BG0500"))
		ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[509.772],E))
		ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[559.807],E))
		ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[381.686],E))
		ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[328.646],E))
		ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("BG0506","",[613.857],E))
		MultiPlayerSync()
END

I was pretty sure I already had this bug once in BGT :)

And other people too... it's cause one of the dead people, die a horrible dead and won't show up as dead. Again the avatar is gone cause the gore option is on(, or the death critical hit reduced it to dust). As then the creature is not dead, it's DEAD AND GONE.

It's not only in BGT either, I think there was this in the BG1 too, but who really cares... It might be better to setup the scripting a bit better, like say the player has been in all the areas, even if the things are not dead..

The last bug (BG1EE part) : Sarevok is unkillable even if I've killed all his 4 companions (he even said I had killed his shield).

This is an old and well-known bug but I don't remember the fix :)

I am pretty sure I've read it more than 10 times at SHS, I will go there to do my search ;)

The last bug (BG1EE part) : Sarevok is unkillable even if I've killed all his 4 companions (he even said I had killed his shield).

This is an old and well-known bug but I don't remember the fix :)

I am pretty sure I've read it more than 10 times at SHS, I will go there to do my search ;)

Again. this is probably not an EET bug but added by some mod. I did not have it.

It's linked (I don't say caused) by ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30

I know it's not EET by itself that causes the bug. I just say that here because the SCS patch to make SCS work with EET has been made by K4thos :)

Now, the bad news is that it's not the same bug I had before (2 of his companion wasn't spawning) :(

I will have to investigate this further :)

It's linked (I don't say caused) by ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30

I know it's not EET by itself that causes the bug. I just say that here because the SCS patch to make SCS work with EET has been made by K4thos :)

Now, the bad news is that it's not the same bug I had before (2 of his companion wasn't spawning) :(

I will have to investigate this further :)

Yes, I intentionally left SCS out of my game to test EET as otherwise I would be bug-hunting for that mod (like you now do).

Sarevok tolds me (Conditions : Dead("galdor") Dead("diarmi") Dead("semaj") Dead("tazok") Global("DMWWSarevokFight","GLOBAL",3) ) :

"Does it end here, then, <PRO_BROTHERSISTER>? You have taken my acolytes, taken my shield from harm. Am I not to become a god?"

"No! I deny it! I am Sarevok! I AM LORD OF MURDER!"

This last sentence has an action : "SetGlobal("DMWWSarevokFight","GLOBAL",4)"

If I CLUA, I can see that this var is well set to 4

Everything should be OK... Sareveok is supposed to become killable... but... He doesn't ;)

I found only one reference to DMWWSarevokFight with a value of 4 in SAREVOK_.BCS :

IF

Global("DMWWSarevokFight","GLOBAL",4)

!GlobalTimerNotExpired("castspell","LOCALS")

HasItem("potn07",Myself) // Potion of Storm Giant Strength

THEN

RESPONSE #100

SetGlobalTimer("castspell","LOCALS",ONE_ROUND)

UseItem("potn07",Myself) // Potion of Storm Giant Strength

DisplayStringHead(Myself,127355) // Quaffs potion of storm giant strength

END

lol, I don't think this will make him killable :)

More than that, I don't understand how (where) is he supposed to become killable...

Does someone think that removing MONHP1.ITM (Minimum HP) should work (as a workaround) ? he would be too weak...

or this at the very beginning of SAREVOK_.BCS ?

IF
    Global("DMWWSarevokFight","GLOBAL",4)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    DestroyItem("MONHP1")
    SetGlobal("DMWWSarevokFight","GLOBAL",5)
END

Last edit : it works :)

Big problem with EET and Ascension in Final ToB battle.

After some hours of fighting my way through ToB final battle (ar6200) I finally found the reason why I cannot win + finish the game ever.

The Ascension version for EET has replaced the detection of defeat of the Five from (e.g Illasera but same applies for the others.)

Example from BGT

IF
Dead("finilla")
Global("IllaseraDead","AR6200",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("IllaseraDead","AR6200",1)
IncrementGlobal("FiveDead","AR6200",2)
END

This is what I have in EET

IF
StateCheck("finilla",STATE_SLEEPING | STATE_BERSERK | STATE_PANIC | STATE_STUNNED)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
END

It comes from baf code like this

IF
StateCheck("finilla",15) // finilla
THEN
RESPONSE #100
END

I have not seen such code ever before, seems to be new for BG2EE???

Anyway - it does not work. The death of none of the five is never detected. The whole script ar6200.bcs never is executed correctly (Mellisan never appears to join the fight - after I set all globals for her to appear she is undestructable - set globals again to correct that ---> a number of globals and locals for the final Solar talk are not set correctly....)

In short - it is a mess and not playable.

Any help for that?? Anyone else yet encountered the issue??

PS - I have Sarevok in party and I have convinced Balthasar to ally with me - but I think that is not related to those issues.

I will go and replace those code block by conventional ones and retry (may report about that later).

Archived