Iwdee content

Grammarsalad

so under this for example, the long sword of action would become something like "sentinel sword of flurry"

so this in itself would make it unique (all weapons with more than one affix should be unique)

this would only call for a custom description, but it can probably just be recompiled words from descriptions of repelling and action items (which i will try to write...you can still stop me tho lol)

---

edited previous post to update affixes, much better now http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27803&page=5&do=findComment&comment=251552

also added stats, balanced with BG2 in mind mostly (to not make many earlier items there way inferior)

it's a middle ground between iwd1 and iwd2 (in terms of terminology)

IWD:EE part is finished since forever (not tested properly but it's almost the same code as EET so game breaking bugs are not expected). IWD2 is still in active development and it's going to be implemented as a whole, not just parts of it like initially planned (well, ok, extra items from Heart of Fury mode are not planned at least for initial release). AWizardDidIt's dialogues are implemented (500+kb including weidu code :party: ). At this point next round of patches is needed to figure out how certain things will be implemented in the final version of IWD2. Currently I'm not touching things that may be easier to add if some of my feature requests will be implemented - mostly stuff already existing in PST:EE e.g. BitGlobal feature (boy, some code will be ugly without it) and/or broken things in the engine e.g. recently reported RNDTRES.2DA behavior. Overall there is a progress each day but I can't set an ETA yet and currently I have no idea when the mod will be ready for testing. One thing is certain - the project won't be abandoned and thanks to WoBG codebase it's not something that will require who knows how much time to finish.

K4thos, my take is that they are asking: If could you make a rough beta out of the IWD-in-EET... it doesn't matter if it only contained the first part(IwD1)... they just want to get their greedy hands on that, to play it. They could test it out and give feedback, nothing game changing, just their regular "I played through this portion and this one little thing you didn't see, didn't work", and maybe even "here's how to fix it".

Yeah, I was just asking mainly for IWD part. I realize that IWD2 implementation will take some time, but was under impression that IWD is already finished and cannot be released due to the IWDEE is still being at 1.4 and missing some stuff from 2.0+ that is required.

K4thos, my take is that they are asking: If could you make a rough beta out of the IWD-in-EET... it doesn't matter if it only contained the first part(IwD1)... they just want to get their greedy hands on that, to play it. They could test it out and give feedback, nothing game changing, just their regular "I played through this portion and this one little thing you didn't see, didn't work", and maybe even "here's how to fix it".

Yes yes :goodwork:

Archived