EET 1.0 ETA and stuff

K4thos

Would it be rude to ask for a general ETA (weeks or months) out of curiosity? Also some other questions ^_^

Currently, will IWD-in-EET be available around the launch of EET, or will it take a bit longer?

And how long would you guess it might be after the EET/IWD-in-EET launch before it's implemented into the BWS?

I'm waiting for Patch 2.2 before I play again, anyway. So I can get rid of those infernal black borders!

PS - You are a god, K4thos! =D

Wow! Poor guy! I thought the 12-16 hour days might be temporary. Those are inhuman hours. I'd sleep straight through my days off.

yeah, it;s not all the time :) The problem in my case are contractual penalties (5% of the net remuneration for completion of a given order for each day of delay), which means very often working overtime to meet the deadlines.

The RC for 1.0 will be ready when I finish the SOD playthrough with the newest beta. Not sure how long it will take since I don't have time to play now.

It's critical for K4thos's reputation and that of modding as a whole that the first release of a full EET works well. Hundreds of people will either be turned on or off of modding as a result. I advise not to take risks and fully test before realease. I advise to only hand early access to an experienced modder who can update and commit fixes to Github themselves.

K4thos will know that any help he needs is just one PM away - depending on the stage his work is at it might just be easier to finish it then to lead and discuss with a team of supporters...

Archived