Big world project not supported on windows 10?

mesogirippa

I don't know what was the reason, that's the problem. There is no ideology added to BWS - there is an information added to BWS FAQ. I agree that putting info directly inside popup message will save "yet another google search". Next time just make a suggestion instead of :rant:

@mesogirippa Nice finding! It appears that I forgot that there are might be someone who still use 32-bit (x86) version of windows :p

Edit: Attempt to fix it

Even broken clock shows correct time twice a day. Even Jarno says something correct (or at least, relevant)... once every year or two.

BWS guys work for free. They can do whatever they want. Furthermore, literally anyone can fork the code, put in a better message, send a pull request and explain the reasoning. And even release their own version if pull doesn't get accepted. All that combined, criticizing them is simply absurd.

Beamdog is the one making money. They have a responsibility to the users, and they blew it.

And it's not just this single case. I just recently bought bg(2)ee. After trying them, I have to say that it's a failure. Beamdog has failed to grasp what made BG persist and thrive so long.

With all these modders who are in the company, I don't know why is that. Maybe they don't have enough "say" in the decisions, maybe they lost freshness of vision, maybe something else.

(now I'm confused — is it fixable properly on the user side or not?)

Yes, but the issue hasn't to do with SoD... it had to do with using the old Windows ... aka non 64 bit machine. The BWS needs to be updated several times and some tools work and some don't ... for every thing and so forgetting a single thing is bout to happen in a project this large.

The SoD Windows on English language... yeah, kinda, just installing this will help. Actually I haven't seen a confirmation that every single mod in the universe will work without a hitch if you install that shite.

Even broken clock shows correct time twice a day. Even Jarno says something correct (or at least, relevant)... once every year or two.

Very charismatic man, very, NOT. Totally off putting piece of shit idiot.

But then turn and say the rest... yeah, our hobby is free. It sometimes gets crappy, but do you really have to make it harder ?

Archived