State of modding after Dragonspear

czacki

Hello again guys.

So, after a couple months - how's things?

What I'm slightly puzzled about is that the SoD price stays at 19.99$, which - considering the game's rather mediocre reception - is rather high. But, there's a couple of items I'd love to use, such as the bard hat, so I guess it may be worth to buy it anyway... Unless someone already created a mod to port those items to regular BG2EE without SoD. ;)

I'm especially interested in info about Big world setup, because I really love how it takes care of the installation order and such.

Has EET been officially released already?

Cheers!

Hello again guys.

So, after a couple months - how's things?

What I'm slightly puzzled about is that the SoD price stays at 19.99$, which - considering the game's rather mediocre reception - is rather high. But, there's a couple of items I'd love to use, such as the bard hat, so I guess it may be worth to buy it anyway... Unless someone already created a mod to port those items to regular BG2EE without SoD. ;)

I'm especially interested in info about Big world setup, because I really love how it takes care of the installation order and such.

Has EET been officially released already?

Cheers!

If you want what you ask for you would need BGEE with SoD, even if the EET imports those items into the combined game (it does it from your full BGEE + BG1 mods game)..

State of EET is reflected here http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28161&hl= and http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741

Thank you so much for answering guys. I started reading the EET compatibility thread and it made my head spin...

One more request, does BWS support EET already? maybe it can do an automatic install order for me - I absolutely loved that functionality :love: Spared me so much pain.

Thank you so much for answering guys. I started reading the EET compatibility thread and it made my head spin...

One more request, does BWS support EET already? maybe it can do an automatic install order for me - I absolutely loved that functionality :love: Spared me so much pain.

It does not (yet). Not until *official* EET release.

Anyway, if you do some research on the EET threads you may get some ideas of install orders - following old BGT in a rough way where applicable is a safe option.

Ah, I see. Guess I'll have to wait some more then... :)

And Ascension? Was it finally made (proper EE Ascension, that is)?

I used Ascencion in EET (from the EET mod list) in any of my EET plays without any issue. So, yes.

I cannot comment on BG2EE (modded) alone as I never use it.

Archived