EET v13.4 released

About to do a test install of 6.2 on a Mac (btw it's "Mac" not "MAC").

Silly question: where do I run this from? The BG2EE game folder?

EDIT - ran it from the BG2EE folder. Gave it my SoD folder. Immediately got this error:

/bin/sh: setup-EET_core: command not found

EDIT2 - I think it's because of this:

AT_EXIT ~setup-EET_core%exe% --force-install 0 --language %langVar% --skip-at-view --use-lang "%LANGUAGE_BG2%" --args-list %argv[0]% "%bgee_dir%"~

The Mac Weidu executable is not called that way. I tried throwing a " ./ " in front of it buy that didn't work either. Possibly because all the spaces will need to be escaped...?

I suppose I could just run the Core mod manually... but I confess I don't understand what is happening here. Why have an "initialize" mod that triggers a whole separate mod on exit? Why not make them a single mod? Or, rather than trying to externally call the Weidu executable on exit, why not just INCLUDE the other .tp2?

Edited by subtledoctor
I've noticed an issue with the transition from SoD to SoA. If you're playing with a party consisting of two or more custom characters they are all moved to the SoA starting dungeon into their respective cells. However, they are not disabled. For some reason the temporary bag of holding for the imported items is placed into the inventory of the second party member, so you can manually drop items that are still in the bag to the ground. In my case I could drop the Helmet of Dumathoin (bdhelm09) and the Archer's Eyes (bdamul02).

Multiplayer characters not been kicked is intented. Although the fact that you were able to open thier inventory before the cutscene starts is not (there is a slight delay caused by MoveToCampaign command before the area script starts working). As you can see in game Player1 is still under MakeUnselectable() effect applied during SoD ending (violet foot ring) but other characaters already recovered from this state when transported to dungeon. I've attached a fix for this issue to this post. It needs to be tested so please upload a save (or try it out with this patch installed) It can be installed after last component - order doesn't really matter.

Another issue involves the "Import Game" feature when starting a new SoA game. If you start a regular SoA game, save and import that save to start a new SoA game you have two Imoens in your party. The Imoen from the imported save appears to be treated like a custom-made character. Rinse and repeat to fill all your party slots with more Imoens.

Huh, not sure what to do with it. "Import Game" feature is supposed to import save from "Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition/save" directory rather than use current game for it. In worse case the feture will need to be disabled.

And another minor installation issue. A text file called "A" is created in the root folder of the drive where you install EET. It contains some log data from the tileconv conversion process:

fixed, thanks.

Silly question: where do I run this from? The BG2EE game folder?

yep

but I confess I don't understand what is happening here. Why have an "initialize" mod that triggers a whole separate mod on exit? Why not make them a single mod? Or, rather than trying to externally call the Weidu executable on exit, why not just INCLUDE the other .tp2?

no other way to reload merged TLK: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,29571.msg338034.html#msg338034

Maybe CravesDaak will be able to fix the installation on Mac. Sorry for inconvenience. I never used OSX in my lifetime.

ForRC6.0UpToRC6.2.rar

Hmm, now I'm thinking that, in addition to needing a " ./ " before calling the Weidu executable, if the call to execute eet_core operates as a Bash command, then it will need to be prefaced with the path to the Weidu executable (i.e. the path to the BG2EE game folder).

For now, the best thing might be to simply do, at_interactive_exit, if the weidu_os = windows, then run setup-eet_core.exe; if it's some other OS, then print "NOW RUN EET_CORE"

I wonder if it's worth doing a custom AppleScript-based EET installer for Macs. In addition to easily running the eet_core mod, it could do nice stuff such as to find the BGEE game folder with a normal "open file"-style dialog, instead of having to type or paste the location into a Terminal window.

Speaking of which, does EET require SoD?

The installer asks for the location of my BGEE game folder, which is different from my SoD game folder. So it was a bit confusing. If EET only works with SoD, then it should ask for the SoD game folder.

Speaking of which, does EET require SoD?

The installer asks for the location of my BGEE game folder, which is different from my SoD game folder. So it was a bit confusing. If EET only works with SoD, then it should ask for the SoD game folder.

Yes.

Is this "then it should ask for the SoD game folder." too ? Cause the regular edition(from GoG & Steam on PC) only has them BOTH in the same folder (structure).

Yes but lots of people have the game from Beamdog direct. In which case they have two separate game folders: one for BGEE, and one for SoD. And for them, EET asks for the wrong one.

So the question is, if I have both in one folder from Steam or GOG, and EET asks for the ovation of my "SoD game folder," would that be confusing? I don't think so.

So the question is, if I have both in one folder from Steam or GOG, and EET asks for the ovation of my "SoD game folder," would that be confusing? I don't think so.

Well one could go and give it the DLC folder... so perhaps. But, does the SoD game of your contain all the BG1EE's resources, aka can it be used as the only one. Probably not.

Well one could go and give it the DLC folder... so perhaps. But, does the SoD game of your contain all the BG1EE's resources, aka can it be used as the only one. Probably not.

Yes. The SoD game has all BGEE + BP1 + SoD resources. The BGEE game is BGEE 2.3, it has all of the BGEE + BP1 resources, but no SoD resources.

@k4thos I was wrong before: just throwing a " ./ " in front of the setup-EET_core command does work... but then EET_core fails, with this error:

/bin/sh: setup-EET: command not found
ERROR: cannot locate EET/temp/patch/are/AR0002.ARE

EDIT - it's possible the MKDIR command is failing to create the temp directory. I don't know how it works in Weidu, but a quick Google search shows that the mkdir command fails in OS X unless the full path to the destination is specified. Again calling an AppleScript might be useful here, since it can use path_to_me. Maybe a shell script - or Weidu - can do something similar? I'm not familiar enough.

Edited by subtledoctor

I've noticed an issue with the transition from SoD to SoA. If you're playing with a party consisting of two or more custom characters they are all moved to the SoA starting dungeon into their respective cells. However, they are not disabled. For some reason the temporary bag of holding for the imported items is placed into the inventory of the second party member, so you can manually drop items that are still in the bag to the ground. In my case I could drop the Helmet of Dumathoin (bdhelm09) and the Archer's Eyes (bdamul02).

Multiplayer characters not been kicked is intented. Although the fact that you were able to open thier inventory before the cutscene starts is not (there is a slight delay caused by MoveToCampaign command before the area script starts working). As you can see in game Player1 is still under MakeUnselectable() effect applied during SoD ending (violet foot ring) but other characaters already recovered from this state when transported to dungeon. I've attached a fix for this issue to this post. It needs to be tested so please upload a save (or try it out with this patch installed) It can be installed after last component - order doesn't really matter.

Thanks. The attached fix solved this particular issue. I couldn't access the bag of holding anymore. I have attached my latest SoD save for you to try out (from a modded RC5 installation, but it also works in a clean EET game).

However, in my modded game the characters are not healed and the "Unconscious" portrait icon is not removed from the characters after waking up in Chateau Irenicus. In one test run a character died in the middle of the transfer process, probably because a HP increasing item had been removed. I don't know yet which mod interferred with the script.

000000060-FM - Escape from Baldur's Gate.7z

@k4thos I was wrong before: just throwing a " ./ " in front of the setup-EET_core command does work... but then EET_core fails, with this error:

/bin/sh: setup-EET: command not found

ERROR: cannot locate EET/temp/patch/are/AR0002.ARE

EDIT - it's possible the MKDIR command is failing to create the temp directory. I don't know how it works in Weidu, but a quick Google search shows that the mkdir command fails in OS X unless the full path to the destination is specified. Again calling an AppleScript might be useful here, since it can use path_to_me. Maybe a shell script - or Weidu - can do something similar? I'm not familiar enough.

MKDIR is weidu command so it should be platform independent. Please try replacing files attached to this post (simply "extract here" in main BG2:EE folder) and run the installation again. I've added additional osxBin variable and changed WEIDU_EXECUTABLE variable based on os.

As for the directory confusion - I will change the message from "BG:EE" to "BG:EE+SoD"

EET.zip

Edited by K4thos

Thanks. The attached fix solved this particular issue. I couldn't access the bag of holding anymore. I have attached my latest SoD save for you to try out (from a modded RC5 installation, but it also works in a clean EET game).

However, in my modded game the characters are not healed and the "Unconscious" portrait icon is not removed from the characters after waking up in Chateau Irenicus. In one test run a character died in the middle of the transfer process, probably because a HP increasing item had been removed. I don't know yet which mod interferred with the script.

the spell that restores the party is based on story mode spell. I've now added opcode 17 to it and it seems to heal the party properly even if character ended up with 1 HP, so no one will die during transition. Also added opcode 93 to prevent fatigue effect after party is transported to Irenicus Dungeon (caused by AdvanceTime action). Thanks for report. Improved spell is attached to this post.

edit: not sure about "Unconscious" icon - can't reproduce this one with your save. Such effects are removed all at once via K#REST.SPL (which is later disabled with other vanilla SoD ending spell effects via K#UNREST.SPL). Tried 10 times in a row and each time trasition worked fine.

K#REST.zip

Edited by K4thos

I can't isolate the issue of the missing healing actions to a single mod or component. My guess is that it's a timing issue that is somehow related to the number of items and bags (and items in bags) in the party inventory. I had six different bags and cases with a huge number of items. I would estimate about 600 different items in containers and inventory, and several thousands of stacked item instances (ammo, potions, etc.). I can give you my WeiDU logs if you want to reproduce it.

Edited by argent77

Please post you logs, let's see which mod you have installed

Here you go.

WeiDU-BGEE.log

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> Sarevok's Diary Date Changes only: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.3_20160416

WeiDU.log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC6
~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v5-fixed
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.3.1
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Afaaq's banter soundtrack?: v2.3.1
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 2.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 2.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 2.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 2.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 2.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 2.0
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For all shields and helmets: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3191 // Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3195 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Decrease frequency by 50%: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3265 // Recoverable ammunition -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3275 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): Beta 5
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 1.2.1
~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Archer Kit: v2.2-beta2
~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and two powerful bows to the game: v2.2-beta2
~A7NOEENPCS/SETUP-A7NOEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Modify Enhanced Edition NPCs -> Make all NPCs passive: v3.2
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 2.1
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2a
~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #1 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)

And the save that caused these issues:

000000061-FM - Escape from Baldur's Gate.7z

Please post you logs, let's see which mod you have installed

Here you go.

WeiDU-BGEE.log

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> Sarevok's Diary Date Changes only: v22.3_20160416

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.3_20160416

WeiDU.log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC6

~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6

~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #0 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6

~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v5-fixed

~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.3.1

~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Afaaq's banter soundtrack?: v2.3.1

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 2.0

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 2.0

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 2.0

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 2.0

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 2.0

~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 2.0

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For all shields and helmets: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3191 // Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3195 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Decrease frequency by 50%: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3265 // Recoverable ammunition -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3275 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): Beta 5

~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 1.2.1

~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Archer Kit: v2.2-beta2

~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and two powerful bows to the game: v2.2-beta2

~A7NOEENPCS/SETUP-A7NOEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Modify Enhanced Edition NPCs -> Make all NPCs passive: v3.2

~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 2.1

~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2a

~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #1 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)

And the save that caused these issues:

Should be fixable although it will be faster if you install this mod and upload the content of the ''extractPartyItems/compress" directory. This way I won't need to install all these mods to test it.

extractPartyItems.zip

Edited by K4thos