EET v13.4 released

There have been bug reports for three of the cdtweaks components you installed: #182, #2220 and #4020. Same for EET Tweaks #31. No known issues for the rest.

Edit: it is stated to be compatible with EET in the mod readme, but I don't know what benefit cdtweaks #4010 (Improved Fate Spirit Summoning) provides for EET since the described effect (only letting you summon NPCs that traveled with you in SoA) is already included in EET itself.

Edited by agb1

It looks like the Sneak Attack component in EET Tweaks has not been updated to patch the new 2.x baldur.lua file instead of the old baldur.ini file. Therefore the component has a partial and unintended effect; it modifies the backstab ability itself but does not enable the sneak attack mode in the engine options.

There have been bug reports for three of the cdtweaks components you installed: #182, #2220 and #4020. Same for EET Tweaks #31. No known issues for the rest.

Edit: it is stated to be compatible with EET in the mod readme, but I don't know what benefit cdtweaks #4010 (Improved Fate Spirit Summoning) provides for EET since the described effect (only letting you summon NPCs that traveled with you in SoA) is already included in EET itself.

Thanks - I can live without all of those, though I did like the Unique Containers tweak... but better safe than sorry. So how about this for a final loadout? To summarize the differences between this and my original install, I've now

a) put UB before CD Tweaks,

b) removed the CD Tweaks (four) and EET Tweaks (one) components you noted have been reported for bugs, and

c) removed most of the EET Tweaks components (though I'm still not sure about a few I've been unable to test in-game - #11, 20, 21, 28).

WEI-DU.LOG (final?)

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v14.0

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v14.0

~BGEECLASSICMOVIES/SETUP-BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Replace all movies: v1.00

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC7

~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC7

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2

~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1250 // Move NPCs from Baldur's Gate: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3191 // Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: Beta 5

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): Beta 5

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Consistent NPC appearance: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Adjust FPS and fix audio skipping in cutscenes: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // More bandit scalps: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Adjust familiar death consequences: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Add Priest of Tempus kit for Priests: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add racial enemies from IWD: 1.3

~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Remove junk from global scripts: 1.3

~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)

Edited by ArthurP

Nice. So I think I'm finally ready (8,000 questions for you all later, lol) to play for real. I admit I still don't quite understand if it's possible to have caused a problem with my installation workaround for the WeiDU version checking (i.e. temporarily moving one mod's WeiDU setup .exe out of the game folder before installing the next), but I'm trusting that it's not an issue with my setup of only 6 mods.

Usually any setup exe will auto-update to the latest version by checking all other setup exes and replacing itself if a newer version is present.

You can also copy the newest setup exe manually and rename it to replace all of the others. The exes are all the same weidu.exe program, and it is usually best to use the latest stable version.

Ah, I didn't realize I could just copy the EET setup .exe (for example, since it's at WeiDU 2.40 already) and rename it to another setup .exe like that (sorry if someone told me this and I somehow missed it). But looks like I can't do that with cdtweaks, since the latest version starts as an automatic installer rather than a WeiDU setup file (though it gets converted to a WeiDU file later of course - I'm just not comfortable messing around with that install setup to somehow update that version to 2.4). So guess I'll just hope for the best with the mods I installed under 2.38 and 2.39.

While I'm doing that - any issues reported with the Minimum Stats Cheat from the anthology? I think I'm a bit burned out on all the new character stats re-rolling for a while, ha.

Edited by ArthurP

Great - that worked! So I see the WeiDU setup .exes for UB1, UB2, and CD Tweaks (which are older than version 2.4) are 953kb, and for BGEE Classic Movies and EET (which are version 2.4) are 962kb - that all makes sense. But the EET Tweaks setup, supposed to be at 2.4 according to the install log file text, is only 948kb; I'd expect it to be 962kb like the others. Is that an issue, or can I just ignore that one and "fix" the UB1, UB2, and CD Tweaks .exes by your copy/rename method (using the EET setup .exe as a base)?

Edited by ArthurP

There have been bug reports for three of the cdtweaks components you installed: #182 [...]

Thanks - I can live without all of those, though I did like the Unique Containers tweak...

Could you please point me to the bug report concerning Unique Containers?

Just need to clarify: I found the report of the Sneak Attack bug and apparently it does not apply to players, only to the AI. In other words, players must be in a flanking position to make sneak attacks, while AI thieves can sneak attack while fighting face-to-face.

I gather this is connected to a longstanding engine bug - it applies equally to backstabs (though it's less noticeable because you must be hidden to backstab). It is the reason for the "players can facestab too" component of ToBEx (or TheBigg's Tweaks, or SimDing0's Tweaks, or whichever old mod had that component).

agb1 - never mind on my last question, I saw EET Tweaks setup .exe was only WeiDU version 2.38x, so I updated that one to 2.4 as well using your tip.

Sam. - see you worked on the BGEE Classic Movies mod. Very nice work.

I think I'm finally good to go - cheers to everyone who provided advice and suggestions; really appreciate it!

Yeah, me again - I've completed the reinstall and started up a new party, but I did notice one last thing - my baldur.ini (below) still has a reference to "3E Thief Sneak Attack", which I didn't install this time in EET Tweaks (I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of BG1, BG2, and all six mods, and have started a fresh save, but I accidentally kept my old save folders so the old baldur.ini apparently carried over). Is this an issue? If so, would it be safe/effective to delete the reference? (I've already started a new save and would really like to avoid another restart if I 100% safely can.)

baldur.ini

CREATE TABLE options (
section string,
name string,
value string
);
INSERT INTO options ROWS (
'Program Options', 'Maximum Frame Rate', '60',
'Game Options', '3E Thief Sneak Attack', '1'
);

Edited by ArthurP

Yeah, me again - I've completed the reinstall and started up a new party, but I did notice one last thing - my baldur.ini (below) still has a reference to "3E Thief Sneak Attack", which I didn't install this time in EET Tweaks (I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of BG1, BG2, and all six mods, and have started a fresh save, but I accidentally kept my old save folders so the old baldur.ini apparently carried over). Is this an issue? If so, would it be safe/effective to delete the reference? (I've already started a new save and would really like to avoid another restart if I 100% safely can.)

baldur.ini

CREATE TABLE options (

section string,

name string,

value string

);

INSERT INTO options ROWS (

'Program Options', 'Maximum Frame Rate', '60',

'Game Options', '3E Thief Sneak Attack', '1'

);

An idiot's question to that - where did you get baldur.ini from? I thought you were in EET?