Revised SCS

Demivrgvs

Looks like it's assuming the IDS nane is a variable, but not defining that variable beforehand. Whatever function that us might need a RES_NUM_OF_SPELL_NAME first.

Also need to make sure the subject of the variable is present in the first place. After installing SR but before SCS, does your SPELL.IDS contain CLERIC_STORM_OF_VENGEANCE ?

It turns out that it was false alarm. Some lines from Fixpack were missing, now I've added them and it works.

Note to myself: dealing with full mod revisions (without up to date fixes from Fixpack) vs Fixpack patches which was made for older version is not-so-one-click-task.

@Kreso You Revised SCS ended up here: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SwordCoastStratagems/archive/RevisedSCS.zip

It's base on on the version from link from first post. It has missing Fixes from fixpack combined. I try my best to correctly merge changes but you need to review them. If I fuckup something, I'm sorry.

EDIT: For BWS, RevisedSCS is applied via BWFixpack and it's version should match normal version. I'm currently investigating a way to have more "automated" way to have RevisedSCS for BWS.

Edited by ALIENQuake

It turns out that it was false alarm. Some lines from Fixpack were missing, now I've added them and it works.

Note to myself: dealing with full mod revisions (without up to date fixes from Fixpack) vs Fixpack patches which was made for older version is not-so-one-click-task.

@Kreso You Revised SCS ended up here: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SwordCoastStratagems/tree/RevisedSCS

It's base on on the version from link from first post. It has missing Fixes from fixpack combined. I try my best to correctly merge changes but you need to review them. If I fuckup something, I'm sorry.

EDIT: For BWS, RevisedSCS is applied via BWFixpack and it's version should match normal version. I'm currently investigating a way to have more "automated" way to have RevisedSCS for BWS.

Link is broken.