Revised SCS

Demivrgvs

STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30forSR

Maybe this is what you're talking about?

No, SCS had an option to allow individual versions of SI to be used, they all used different icons and had to be memorized seperately - this allowed for their use in triggers for players....but I believe this option doesn't exist on ToBex or EE installs. Odd, to say the least.

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Allow individual versions of Spell Immunity to be placed into Contingencies and Spell Triggers: v30forSR

I have this installed. Maybe this is the culprit?

Yes.

Yes, I tought this can't be used on any install apart old engine without ToBex....

Could you disable it for the Revised SCS?

Note, I didn't want for example that Invokers focuses on summons - they focus on direct damage, Necros focus on summoning Undead at lower levels and level 7 is usually Finger of Death (seems fitting imo and you save at -4 vs a necro's FoD).

I fully agree.

...level 7 MS from SR needs more work.

Better stats, abilities, scripts, or simply replace with a different creature?

Ad1) yes

Ad2) :)

Ad3) append spell.ids; and the creature summoned can't be used in tight areas (blocks them due to large animation - trolls instead?)

Anyhow, I have some work at home, tonight I'll make the changes; tweak spell selection for mages and inform agb1 what I've done.

Nice idea for MSword, never liked this spell either :p Feels "bug-ish"

Also, today I went to fight the City Gates Lich to test something. I tried to find loopholes to get the Daystar without beating the Lich, but it's impossible as far as I'm concerned -- I tried looting the sword with Nalia, then she dies, then I resurrect her but she loses her items. I also tried transferring the item but it says "party member is too far" so SCS does a good job on that.

Thing is, sometimes it traps your party members out if they don't enter quickly enough. We were playing multiplayer (my brother and I) and he kept getting locked out of the fight unless he clicked like EXACTLY at the same time as I did to enter the tomb. We had to reload every time, quite annoying. I understand though that this is a "normal SCS" change to the game, so it has nothing to do with you.

ANYWAY, when I fought the Lich with a Nalia buffed with only Shadow Door and Stoneskin (nothing else), the Lich cast Time Stop then didn't do anything. It walked around during time stop, then again when it ended, seemingly endlessly. Only when I attacked the Lich did it start casting again and then I got completely destroyed. But that was weird. Maybe this particular spawn lacked invis detection? I thought liches automatically detected invis but maybe I'm wrong.

----------------------------

Alright so earlier you asked me for spell pick ideas kreso, here is what I came up with since yesterday

- I've only had mages wishing for time stop through Wish -- can they wish for something else or is it always time stop?

- Maybe a mage with access to level 7 spells could occasionally cast limited wish --> One-time offer --> Time Stop. Or even other one-time wishes! It would make for pretty interesting Time Stops/other stuff coming from non-level 18 spellcasters! Again, this should be rare I think. Can it already happen? If yes, awesome! It might be too complicated to do, however.

- Unless they already can and I missed it, I think Liches should have a chance or something to cast Spell Revisions' modified Energy Drain (level 9). It's better, it's a very evil spell by definition, and fits with Liches I think :p Not always, but sometimes maybe? Like including it in the random spell chooser, whatever it is and how it works. It might make some fights slightly easier because it's not an insanely good spell, but it really fits their theme, + more variety, and it can totally work sometimes (1 more buff to have to pre-cast against Liches, negative plane prot, and it can be dispelled). Targets can be anyone, there is no save, and it's incredibly annoying for the player. Also, do Liches still cast Gate under revised SCS? Never encountered a single Gate spell so far, from anyone in fact!

- Do enemy spellcasters use... Project Image? I know they use Simulacrum. It could work but, it might be actually too strong! Oh the dread! If it could be included, making it a rare occurrence might be necessary since it's so powerful. To make it fair, they couldn't use any spell triggers/contingencies so interrupting their spells would be an actually viable option (and then absolute immunity comes in :p)

- I realize now that my problem with melf minute meteor is simply that basically every mage has it. They pre-cast it like a buff (I have pre-cast set to yes). I understand the strategic choice of this spell, but it does feel weird that a spell so rare and niche in the original game suddenly is cast by everyone :p And a weird spell to boot. Suggestion: Reducing its "spawn rate" by 25-50% maybe? I have nothing to replace it with so it would exclusively make the game easier. But then, if level 14 mages start casting limited wish - time stop sometimes, it might actually become harder!

As usual, feel free to dismiss anything I suggest, it's my personal opinion and I'm still new to SCS/Revised SCS. I am just throwing ideas out there from what I saw. I'm a fairly experienced player though!

I'll check Crooked Crane Lich then (fwiw, I never bother with the sword...)

Wish - it can be Alacrity+TS, Hardiness, Breach on party or Imp.Haste.

Energy Drain is a great idea, I'll see what I can do -it will require scripting but I guess it can be done.

Gate is used by mages (every Conjurer capable of lvl9 spells will likely have it, so if you want to see how it plays out pay Tolgerias a visit in Planar Sphere.)

Project Image I don't think is used.

I understand the "melf's frustration" - it's the same deal as stoneskin, or if a mage is high leveled, Mind Blank. Everyone will have it, c'est la vie. I don't think I can change it's "spawn rate" easily. Look at it this way - they don't "waste" a slot on it, it's useful, it's very probably better than their equipped weapon, so they'd have to be fairly stupid not to use it. :)

Like I said, feel free to use any of my suggestions, or none at all!

Great for Energy Drain, keep us posted! Also, I guess I was unlucky on Wish usage!

As for melf, I don't mind, more of a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ from me

Thanks for taking the time to check all this, edit things, much appreciated :)

Finally, is Limited Wish possible to do? Might be too complicated.

I'll check Crooked Crane Lich then (fwiw, I never bother with the sword...)

Indeed, the sucker lacks invisibility detection all liches get. I'll fix it tomorrow (it's not a SR-SCS issue, but whatever, it's a bug), I've had a long day and I'm beat.

So I played some more, encountered a few things!

- Non-Detection... is it only vulnerable to Dispel? I couldn't target the enemy with anything, either Pierce Magic, Ruby Ray of Reversal, or Pierce Shield, nothing could target through Non-Detection. Not as it should be I think, since Pierce Magic and Pierce Shield are supposed to target invisible targets. (maybe conflict between SR and SCS?)

- None of my specific high-level mages/priests have HLAs. Tried the Elemental Lich, never cast any of them, tried Hindra Jae'llat, didn't cast any HLAs. Even though she is not listed in the readme, Zallanora is included in the mage HLA 2da file, and should cast HLAs but she doesn't as well. Could someone not running BG2EE test the specific component? Maybe EE is breaking something on SCS. I opened the above NPC's character files in EEKeeper and they don't have anything pertaining to HLAs in their file.

- Are planetars really supposed to be able to Vorpal Blade insta-kill liches? Happened twice to me already, one with Deirex the Lich, and the other was the Elemental Lich! If yes, well, that's alright I guess, they're supposed to be strong.

Next version of SR will fix: Dispelling Screen, prot from elemental energy (lvl 4, the one where you choose), so those 2 are nice fixes!

For the record, this is my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 9
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 13
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Allow individual versions of Spell Immunity to be placed into Contingencies and Spell Triggers: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2111 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at their level (not twice their level): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6031 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30forSR
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No Traps or Locks (Weimer): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: Beta 5
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn get HLAs: v30forSR

I know, I installed the HLAs last, but I suppose it shouldn't conflict with the CDTweaks. Maybe it does, though. Anyone could test the HLAs of those specific mages with SCS with SR hotfix, and only selected spellcasters installed?

Lastly, I am running latest version of BG2EE on steam.

Edited by Daxtreme

Non-Detection - only spell that can be used to remove spell protections from an Imp.invisible target with SR is Spell Thrust which can target the ground close to the mage. If you use True Seeing you'll be able to cast whatever you want at imp.invis enemy, be it Spell Thrust or Lighting Bolt.

There's no conflict - SR uses a system that's different from SCS alone.

Planetar vs Lich - yes, vorpal hit can instakil a lich; it works the same as in vanilla game.

Looking at your Weidu:

- what is likely happening with your HLAs is that component "give HLAs to mages in SoA" should go *before* "smarter mages" component.

This will require a reinstall if you want HLAs in SoA I'm afraid.

- CDTweaks components of "unnerfed tables" should also go before SCS (you can install the whole mod before SCS actually). Nothing gamebreaking will happen the way you installed; just that your casters will benefit from those tables while AI won't. (I'm a sucker for consistency so this would bug me to no avail, but most people probably wouldn't care).

And for that Crooked crane lich who fails vs invisibility, grab that mod I sent you link for (mycustom); add this to the code in components/items.tpa (copy/paste from here); install as last mod (after SCS).

COPY_EXISTING ~lich.itm~ ~override~

LPF ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 193 target = 1 parameter2 = 1 timing = 2 END

In my EET installation:
Weidu.log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC7
~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC7
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension Core (requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #101 // Ascension Portraits - Bodhi: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #102 // Ascension Portraits - Original Balthazar by Cuv: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Extended Epilogues by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #105 // Extended EE Epilogues by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #999 // Remove Anyone Identifier in EA.ids: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161104
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v3.0
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v3.0
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v3.0
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #1 // Tales of Anegh (Weidu): v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #2 // Remove Sounds: v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #10 // Creature Balancing: v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #20 // AREA Balancing: v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #30 // Dialog & Script Balancing: v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #40 // Stores Balancing: v2.4_20160104
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #50 // Item Balancing: v2.4_20160104
~AC_QUEST/SETUP-AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.00b_160119 BWP Fix
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v11 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v14
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse area: v14
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.2
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Deep Gardens to the Worldmap - suggested component. If this component can't be installed due to incompatibilities, skip it.
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Innershade to Worldmap (You *must* pick one of these components, otherwise the mod won't run as it should.) -> Yes
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/SETUP-FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Files: Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: 3.1.3
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/SETUP-FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Optional: Add portraits for 63 major NPCs in Fishing for Trouble: 3.1.3
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song: 3.4
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap addition -> Add Eilistraee's Clearing to the Worldmap: 3.4
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 13
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v6 BWP Fix
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.4
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #102 // Install Banter Accelerator for the djinni? (Default: 60 Minutes) -> 30 Minutes: v2.4
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Afaaq's banter soundtrack?: v2.4
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #300 // Alternate djinni portrait by Ulb: v2.4
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 2.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 2.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 2.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 2.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 2.2
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v8
~BGEESPAWN/SETUP-BGEESPAWN.TP2~ #0 #101 // BGEE Leveling Spawns Mod: v0.3
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Revised Armor -> With Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With Casting Speed Penalties for Arcane Casters: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1091 // Remove Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Divine Spellcasters -> Clerics and Druids: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids and Fighter/Druids: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 9
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 9
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 13
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 13
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows with nonmagical "fine" ones: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4217 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas -> Remove ammo up to the +2 level from random containers: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs; only selected casters in Shadows of Amn do: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs -> All of the potions dropped by slain enemies are recoverable: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies -> Genies have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6530 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have a substantial hit point increase: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6561 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8043 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Maximum difficulty: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30forSR
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30forSR
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons only: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 5
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 5
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
~EET_GUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD GUI
~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Portrait Selectors -> Mr2150's Portrait Picker: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Mr2150's Backup M_BG.lua: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1044 // Mr2150's Update Portraits: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Adul's Unhide Chargen Options: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Adul's Better Quick Loot: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2044 // lefreut's Better Level Up Indicators -> lefreut's Level Up Buttons: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Mr2150's Journal Fixes: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Joined Store Panels Using lefreut's Solution: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // lefreut's Steal Multiple Items: 1.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 1.8
// Recently Uninstalled: ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // lefreut's Scroll Bar Override: 1.8

Elemental Lich (HLLICH.cre) is casting HLAs.

I'm not playing this installation, just did it to have a look into it.
Doing the test for HLAs, i created a Sorcerer and gave him max XP. During the Spell learning screens, i noticed the following:

1. Mage Book lvl3: 2x Dispel Magic
  2. Mage Book lvl4: No icon for Ice Shard
  3. Mage Book lvl6: No icon for Anti-Magic Shell
  4. Mage Book lvl8: No icon for Gravity

No idea, if its because of Spell Revisions...

Alright kreso I uninstalled everything (in the right order), then re-installed SR with the latest tweaked 13.1B which demi posted a few days ago (with fixed dispelling screen), then SCS with SR hotfix + your small hotfix for Vithal and the crooked crane Lich, and everything works!

Vithal is worth a damn now, Love it! City Gates Lich detected the invis, and no more individual spell immunity annoyance because I re-installed and removed the option.

Only thing I didn't test was the random spawn Lich in Spellhold who didn't do much because I don't have a save point near that. Do you happen to know its codename so I could spawn it to test? I did test the character with code "Lich01" and it didn't do much, definitely no level 9 spells so that might have been it!

As for HLAs, I decided to test them all. I have "Give HLAs to specific mages and priests" installed, and when I counted the names listed on the readme, there are a total of 9 names, 11 if you count Irenicus and all 3 of his forms. However, in the 2da file, there are 15 names so I figured there might have been some differences, and I was right. One of them is hilarious, actually.

First of all, Zallanora (MAGE18Z) does indeed cast HLAs as well. So she isn't listed, but in truth, she gets HLAs when you install "Add HLAs for specific spellcasters in SoA and ToB". Tried with a regular Lich, level 9 spells, no HLAs, so it didn't install the "Give HLAs to ALL casters with sufficient level" by error, it really is only these 15.

Second, when you install Spellcasting Demiliches like I did, both Kangaxx's lich form and his demilich form have HLAs. Ouch!

Third, Deirex the Lich (JARLICH) does have HLAs as well. Interestingly enough, when you summon him via console your party insta-dies because it's technically supposed to launch the Jarlaxle quest by teleporting you away. It doesn't, you die :p

Fourth, apparently there is a second Elemental Lich in the game, because 2 different Elemental Liches receive HLAs and they're different/cast different spells and have different spawn codes (HLLICH / LICHEL01)

So final list on readme for this part should be "Alchra Diagott; Suneer; Irenicus (all forms); Shangalar; the Shade Lich; the Elemental Lich; Layene; Kangaxx the Lich; Lagole Gon; Zallanora; Deirex the Lich."

On the priest side everything is at it should be.

--------

I'm actually afraid to go inside Twisted Rune right now. ;)

Thanks for the fix kreso, and demi as well for the SR hotfix. Much appreciated!