[MOD][BETA] The Horde 1.2

@abg1 i chose to give an option to give zero xp for killing clones, as you have said there are other mods which can take care of the xp %, so one can reduce or up the xp globally.

about drops i already had an idea to add no drops option, both the xp and no drops will be in the next version 1.2.

I still have some fixes i want to push into it before i release it though.

Updated to version 1.2:
* made CROSS PLATFORM by the power of JAVA - tested on Windows and it works, need feedback from ppl with MAC OS and Linux
* Credits and Acknowledgements - Special thanks to the awesome people from Gibberlings3.
* Added Component - LESS DUPE DROPS - you can choose to restrict item drops from duplicated creatures
* Added Component - NO DUPE XP - you can choose to remove xp for killing duplicated creatures
* Fixed no duplicate on dialogue with null chars, some creatures that had dialogues was duplicated because their cre dialogue had null chars
* Now also duplicating creatures with dialogues that have no actions or triggers, in this case the creature is duplicated but it's dialogue field is deleted (need feedback)
* Restricted install to BG1,BG2,TOB,BG1:EE,BG2:EE,EET

I am in need of testers :)

Started a new SOD game and decided to load some mods (1st time modding SOD).  In lieu of SCS decided to load the Horde.  Like the results except for the 1st area.  When going to check out Gorion's body I don't enjoy being ambushed by an Ogre and two thugs shooting fire arrows at me.  I really had to meta game and use some cheese factors to survive that battle.  The other immersion factor is the drops.

Two requests:

1. Remove the duplicate from the script for the Ambush at circle in AR2700 (the cut scene where Gorion dies) - for me this is a critical fix for players that don't want to metagame and use cheese right from the beginning.

2. Drops:  If I don't install the "Less dup" option, I get duplicate quest items.  If I do install "Less dup" option, the creatures don't even drop swords, armor, helmets, scalps, etc. which impacts the immersion.  Like, Oh that's a duplicate creature.  For me either choice looks like a bug.  For immersion the duplicate creatures should drop armor, swords, helmets, scalps, arrows, bows, etc.  They should not drop duplicate quest items.  OK with or without other treasure.  I was hoping "Less Dup" meant no treasure/no quest items as opposed to nothing being dropped although the additional comment correctly describes the results.

The fix that I did for the first issue (above) was to make a copy of CH1CUT02.BCS.  Then after installing "the Horde" just copy this file back into the override.  This way the cut scene works properly and no ogre and two archers ambushing me when I visit Gorion's body.  For me this was the show stopper.  I have no solution for the duplicate quest drops but I can play around those by ignoring the duplicate items.

Edited by Jourin

I wish to advise moder that I have played through the Horde mod and have been keeping a record of the bugs here (starting June 6):

http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/343/the-horde-mod/p1

I also thought I had an issue with Horde mod and dorn quests in BG2 (see here for reference: http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/995/dorns-first-quest-in-bg2-and-windspear-hills-becoming-a-paladin-possible-bug-clash-with-mods/p1 ) but I removed Horde mod to hope to fix issue and the issue persists and so it is not related - but as I now no longer have Horde mod there may be more bugs with horde mod beyond where I left off (before going to spellhold)