Keli or Inara

Who would you rather romance?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're an only child by chance, Rastor, or just a sick mind? As far as I can tell, Inara especially would kick your ass if you'd try to do both her sister and her (and here, I do mean it in that way) at the same time.

Obviously the latter, since I'm not an only child.

I'm also just joking around :) .

Obviously the latter, since I'm not an only child.

I'm also just joking around  .

I got that one.

Ah, such fine gentlemen we have here! What happened to the idea of romantic love?

Gentlemen? Romantic? Love? There are a lot of words in that sentence that aren't in my dictionary. :)

I vote for both, as I'm a big fan of Mod NPC's and Romances. No concurrent romances, though. I don't like cheating. :bday: I'd probably choose to romance Keli first. :p

Ah, such fine gentlemen we have here! What happened to the idea of romantic love?  :D

Right here, stored in my heart and mind. :D

I still think that as sisters, they should be at least somewhat willing to share :) .

Heh...some sisters might share, while others claw each other's eyes out. :D

After rereading Rastor's posts I got a mental image of Rastor in a stereo-typical pimp outfit saying something like "Hey babies I have enough love for two". :bday:

So now I have to go rip out my eyes and bludgeon myself until the image goes away.

Yeah I realized that after I had made the poll.

I put both as more along the lines of a EoU concurrent romance hak and the fact "romancing" beautiful sisters/twins is alot of guys (and some girls) huge fantasy (notice the subtitle "being the perv that I am").

Oh and so Grim Squeaker didn't end up "missing" if he voted for one or the other :bday: , not that I expected him to.

Maybe something of an easter egg dialogue is a nice idea. Check if the PC is romancing the two girls at a time (aka he cheated), and put some silly stuff in about what a perv the player is. Lord Mirrabo put something similar in the Imoen Romance (something with Aerie); hilarious piece of dialogue. I only saw this one browsing through the dialogue files, off course :bday:.

Sorry but I'm not gonna put in anything for romancing both of them.  A lot of interesting dialogue will come from what happens to their relationship as <CHARNAME> gets in the middle.  The decision point is meant to be exactly that.

Of course, what's stopping me from going into the files and "fixing" that decision point? :bday:

Sorry but I'm not gonna put in anything for romancing both of them.  A lot of interesting dialogue will come from what happens to their relationship as <CHARNAME> gets in the middle.  The decision point is meant to be exactly that.

Of course, what's stopping me from going into the files and "fixing" that decision point? :bday:

Then many, many interjections in the second half of the romance will cockup. Also, our current idea for the ToB quest will be completely bollocksed.

Archived