Keli or Inara

Who would you rather romance?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I doubt I'll really be playing the mod (can't stand a male PC), but I voted for Inara long ago, just so you know! I'll never be able to understand you guys who'd rather choose a Keli-looking type of girl ??? I do understand those who checked "both", though.

Most definitely both, but not at the same time, though! I'd like to get to know them first before I decide which one I would romance first. Might be Keli, might be Inara... Depending on what kind of person I'm playing etc.

I'm looking forward to this mod it seems really great!! I love the idea of sisters!!! :):)

Guest noname z

If you count playing the mod twice, then definitely both but if you ask who first, then Keli. I always liked the shy and innocent type (like Saerileth, even if she was a bit young for a real [speak: mature] relationship).

Not that i would mind it all that much, if Keli and Inara insisted on Rastor's idea but i really don't think those two would agree. Wasn't there something like that mentioned in Keli's info on the main paige for that mod?

Archived