PID problems

BallpointMan

I have just done a new EET install and found this problem with my PIDs

EET_End adds two additional triggers to my PID triggers

Global("EndofBG1","GLOBAL",2)
GlobalLT("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",20)

to original

IsGabber(Player1)
Global("SanPidPack","GLOBAL",0) // This global is incremented throughout the game to filter the PIDs appropriate for the respective part of the game.

This means that none of the PIDs in CVSandrJ will EVER trigger in BG1 part and none will trigger after chapter 19.

The mod becomes unplayable with this. This must be a very recent change made in EET_end, I assume.

PS - I have not checked yet if this also impacts other mods' PIDs.

thanks for report, indeed it's a regression in latest version. The code that automatically handles PIDs should only add PID filters when they are really needed (based on particular 2DA JOIN dialog entries, so skipped in case the same dialogue file is used for different campaigns). I will post fixed version of setup-EET_end.tp2 here later today (a little busy right now). It's a matter of re-installing last component to fix this.

Was the fix already incorporated into BWS? I saw no commit for it, so I was not sure.

There is no EET fix yet. Nothing was heard from k4thos since that message - his real life seems to have caught up with him once again.

There is an interim fix for Sandrah (I still do not know if other NPCs suffer from the same bug) you can find here http://www.shsforums.net/topic/59011-sandrah-saga-for-eet-bug-and-support-forum/page-19?do=findComment&comment=593734 - if you use it, it needs to be installed after EET_end.

In case you find other bugged NPCs you can extend this script by making a copy of the Sandrah block and replacing the respective NPC's file for Sandrah's file.

thanks for report, indeed it's a regression in latest version. The code that automatically handles PIDs should only add PID filters when they are really needed (based on particular 2DA JOIN dialog entries, so skipped in case the same dialogue file is used for different campaigns). I will post fixed version of setup-EET_end.tp2 here later today (a little busy right now). It's a matter of re-installing last component to fix this.

Just in case...there will be a fix for it someday...

Another NPC affected by this bug is ChloeNPC - her joined dialogue does not change for ToB so

GlobalLT("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",20) cuts her PIDs in ToB

Archived