SoD epilogue in EET - no imoen (possible spoilers)

Just to double check here ...

I'm playing with a 7.x EET build and Imoen just chunked on me courtesy of the assassins in the Ducal Palace, as has been reported before. I had read in another post that there is no worry because the SoD Imoen will pop up where she needs to and a different Imoen (from BG1) will appear during the transition.

Is that still the case, or does something need to be done to my GAM file, as above? I have save games before and after the assassination, as well as before SoD (right before Sarevok). If there's something I can do in NI to fix this before it occurs, I'm good for that, too.

K4thos has not been around for some weeks now...

I did not have the problem yet, so I just can say what I understand from the posts above and my experience with repairing saves in NI.

I would - go to a save after the assasination scene. Open baldur.gam in that save. Look at the lower right window *non-player characters* for *MOEN(xxx) xxx depends on your BG1 Imoen character you had before. Select her, go into editing mode and open the cre.file at the bottom. Check out her status (should be STATE NORMAL). Scroll to Effects list further down and see if you find anything about that "bddest" mentioned above. If yes, remove it.

Thanks Roxanne. She's STATE NORMAL. The effects list all involved THAC0, Spell protections, proficiency mods, and local variable settings. I checked the local variable settings, and none of them referenced bddest. Well, I guess I'll find out if my Imoen reappears later.

Having the same issue, but I did an EET install using BWS, so BWF is probably installed and running.

Used the Console do spawn BDIMOEN so I could advance but got stuck in the Shadow Thieves cutscene (as Imoen couldn't "die").

Was able to advance by kicking Imoen out of the party, but now I'm stuck at Irenicus' dungeon cutscene, as Imoen doesn't appear to rescue me from my cell.

Any help?

Here's my game save: https://www.sendspace.com/file/31vc99

And here's my Weidu log: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2c2i2h

Thanks!

Edited by Raduziel

Regression in code, thanks for reporting. New version that fixes this issue will be pushed soon.

Copy following code (ctrl+c):

C:Eval('ActionOverride("IMOEN2",SetGlobal("K#PartySoD","LOCALS",1))')

Load your save and paste above code in console (ctrl+v)

Now leave the caves and she will be there.

Edited by K4thos

tedvoon, sorry but it looks like your save file is from vanilla BG:EE, not from EET. None EET variables are set, you don't have any area with BG prefix in your SAV file, even the worldmap is wrong (it should be this one). It's not EET bug. If you load it on vanilla game you should be able to finish SoD.

Edited by K4thos

tedvoon, sorry but it looks like your save file is from vanilla BG:EE, not from EET. None EET variables are set, you don't have any area with BG prefix in your SAV file, even the worldmap is wrong (it should be this one). It's not EET bug. If you load it on vanilla game you should be able to finish SoD.

so what do i do to get the Continuity to baldurs gate ii when i complete sod?? to get the part ii caelar arc?

Save games from original BG:EE, SoD and BG2:EE are not directly supported - you need to start a new game. And once you have save game created in EET enviorment: (quote from the readme file)

Saves in EET behave exactly the same as in vanilla games which means you won't encounter any save problems when it comes to BG:EE, SoD and BG2:EE vanilla content, regardless of language chosen during installation and mod selection. It's also possible to share saves between different players without issues. Like in vanilla games this functionality is not extended to mod content (mods not related to EET don't use persistent TLK entries).

btw. in your weidu.log you have "SHINEONCAELAR" mod installed after "EET end - last mod in install order", which is wrong - please refer to the readme file. There are no problems with uninstalling EET_end, so just uninstall it and after SHINEONCAELAR finishes re-installtion, install EET_end again.

Edited by K4thos

Save games from original BG:EE, SoD and BG2:EE are not directly supported - you need to start a new game. And once you have save game created in EET enviorment: (quote from the readme file)

Saves in EET behave exactly the same as in vanilla games which means you won't encounter any save problems when it comes to BG:EE, SoD and BG2:EE vanilla content, regardless of language chosen during installation and mod selection. It's also possible to share saves between different players without issues. Like in vanilla games this functionality is not extended to mod content (mods not related to EET don't use persistent TLK entries).

btw. in your weidu.log you have "SHINEONCAELAR" mod installed after "EET end - last mod in install order", which is wrong - please refer to the readme file. There are no problems with uninstalling EET_end, so just uninstall it and after SHINEONCAELAR finishes re-installtion, install EET_end again.

thanks!

so to get the continuity I have to replay from baldurs gate 1?