jastey

berelinde's Keldorn Romance

Guest kilver

Arthas, I think you can go there by talkig to Keldorn manually and asking him to take you to the warehouse OR by reading Zasheidas journal and in it there is an option to go there (I can't remember which one was it). And I have another problem. I finished SoA and everything went smoothly, I had all conversations and get the ring. Now I'm in ToB and I had one conversation with Keldorn, at the very beginning, he told me that we will talk later when we're alone. I tried choosing only him to my party or going away from the rest of the party but that didn't trigger anything. I have heart of Yaga-shura and Nyalee and I'll fight Yaga-shura soon. Did I do something wrong or will Keldorn speak in some specific moment?

Guest Vessen

This mod is fantastic and the writing is excellent 😍 The multiple conversations with Keldorn give real depth to his personality and background. I particularly enjoyed the humorous and playful flirting. Well done to all those involved with its development 😁

Thanks for the kind words! I'll pass them on to berelinde.

Guest CountWaltz
On 3/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, Guest kilver said:

Arthas, I think you can go there by talkig to Keldorn manually and asking him to take you to the warehouse OR by reading Zasheidas journal and in it there is an option to go there (I can't remember which one was it). And I have another problem. I finished SoA and everything went smoothly, I had all conversations and get the ring. Now I'm in ToB and I had one conversation with Keldorn, at the very beginning, he told me that we will talk later when we're alone. I tried choosing only him to my party or going away from the rest of the party but that didn't trigger anything. I have heart of Yaga-shura and Nyalee and I'll fight Yaga-shura soon. Did I do something wrong or will Keldorn speak in some specific moment?

I have the same problem. I went through all of ToB with just the one talk at the beginning and he didn't say anything else again. :( I tried triggering his love talks via console commands with  CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(50000); and even that didn't work so I assume I missed a trigger somewhere?

Guest CountWaltz

Sorry for the double post. In case anyone else has the same problem with the love talks not triggering in ToB, I went through the GitHub files and there were references to the trigger being during the first night in the Pocket Plane. So after the "talk later" dialogue happened in the Pocket Plane, I rested the first night there and the next love talk triggered. I tried during the day too and that worked as well.

Definitely one of my absolute favorite romances. Thanks for the awesome mod!!

Was this the reason the romance didn't move on for you? Because you didn't (need to) rest to trigger the crucial talk?

I fear this would be something I can't work around in the mod but people would need to know when playing the mod.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I think that's what the problem was. I rested in a lot of different places throughout ToB and I never got that love talk to trigger except in the Pocket Plane. From there, everything went smoothly. I even went back to my save near the end of ToB and rested in the Pocket Plane and the romance finally triggered there as well. Hopefully most people don't have this problem since I just so happened to not rest there my whole playthrough. 

Edited by CountWaltz

Thanks for the report! I'll at least try and make this conversation available to other places, as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.