berelinde's Keldorn Romance

Yeah, I think that's what the problem was. I rested in a lot of different places throughout ToB and I never got that love talk to trigger except in the Pocket Plane. From there, everything went smoothly. I even went back to my save near the end of ToB and rested in the Pocket Plane and the romance finally triggered there as well. Hopefully most people don't have this problem since I just so happened to not rest there my whole playthrough. 

Edited by CountWaltz

Hi, I'm so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I swear I looked for over two hours and couldn't find it!

What are the romance requirements for this mod? I've seen people say LG but I can't get a concrete answer or find any stat or rep requirements. Thank you for any help!

2 hours ago, Bertle said:

Hi, I'm so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I swear I looked for over two hours and couldn't find it!

What are the romance requirements for this mod? I've seen people say LG but I can't get a concrete answer or find any stat or rep requirements. Thank you for any help!

There are options to pick when you install the mod, so you can choose.

1 minute ago, Lauriel said:

There are options to pick when you install the mod, so you can choose.

Ahh thank you! I am planning out my game in advance and so haven't actually installed yet. This explains why there was nothing in the readme. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer!

@Bertle Not in the readme, but in the folder "docs" is a file "romance_notes.txt" which states:

Q: Who is eligible for romance?
A: Different players have different ideas of the kind of woman that could have a successful relationship with Keldorn. With that in mind, the player can choose the romance match conditions. All require that the PC be female.

If you believe that Keldorn would only be drawn to a PC that will satisfy his long-term need for a like-minded help-mate who shares his devotion to goodness and (reasonable) lawfulness, choose LG/NG only. This option is strongly recommended, as the romance has been written with this in mind.

PnP says that paladins cannot ally themselves with neutral party leaders for more than an
adventure or two, but it makes no mention of chaotic ones. If you feel that the romance shouldn't bother with it if the rulebooks don't, choose LG/NG/CG.

If you believe that Keldorn could well find contentment with a LN PC, choose LG/NG/CG/LN.

If you think that Keldorn could be happy with a druid, choose LG/NG/CG/LN/N. With that in mind,
Keldorn is not likely to be swayed by pleas to maintain the Balance. He wants the good guys to
win.

Sorry for the very late reply. It wasn't the first rest issue - I'd only just started the game and for the life of me I can't remember what my problem was!

Anyway, now I am in Chapter 6 and I think I've had all the SoA content. I loved all the talks, and I liked the fact it takes time, and friendship obviously comes first. To be honest the super fast romances are a bit offputting to me, and Jaheira's is just damn creepy after she just lost her hubby ( and my character lost a good friend!) I've just had the "favourite Colour" talk and it made me smile ... he 's such a sweety!

Could you please tell me what the variables etc need to be to make sure the roamce carries over to ToB.

Edited by kiwidoc_again
Wrong Chapter
Guest vraggen
On 12/15/2020 at 5:34 PM, jastey said:

@kiwidoc_again was it the "first rest needs to be in pocketplane" ToB issue for you, too?

Not sure how to post my own question but I made it all the way to TOB.  LT is at 71 but the communications options are all gone now that I am in TOB.  The only thing the character can say is that I feel uneasy.  It was if the romance completely ended once Keldorn gives you the ring but puts you in the friendzone.

Guest Romance carry over to TOB

Just started ToB and it looks everything in the Keldorn romance is gone.  LT is set 71 and RA = 1 but only conversation I have is "I feel uneasy".  I rested in various areas (inn in Saradesh and the pocket plane but nothing happens.

put in the friendzone after getting the ring.