Alternatives: Bugs? Typos? Report them here.

Assuming Alternatives is installed after QuestPack by SimDing0 (as requested in the Readme), how does Alternatives fit/synergize with "5: Additional Shadow Thieves Content" ?

Do they complete with each other or is it better to stick with one ?

One more interrogation :

As indicated in the readme, the "Temple Thievery Alternative" is also incorporated in Jastey's Ajantis mod (for  BG2), so if Ajantis is installed, the "Temple Thievery Alternative" component will not be installed. Does the install order between Alternatives and Sir Ajantis for BG2 matter ? Should i preferrably install Ajantis before Alternatives (so Alternatives can detect it...) ?

1 hour ago, Mordekaie said:

Does the install order between Alternatives and Sir Ajantis for BG2 matter ?

No. Well, yes, insofar as that it is always better to install NPC mods after quest and story extention mods so they can have their crossmod with it. EDIT: so please install Alternatives before Sir Ajantis BGII.

EDIT2: I don't know SimDing0's questpack well enough to answer the compatibility question.

19 minutes ago, jastey said:

No. Well, yes, insofar as that it is always better to install NPC mods after quest and story extention mods so they can have their crossmod with it. EDIT: so please install Alternatives before Sir Ajantis BGII.

EDIT2: I don't know SimDing0's questpack well enough to answer the compatibility question.

As Sir Ajantis for BG2 is recommanded to be installed Before "Anomen's extended plot" from Hidden Adventures (cf. Hidden Adventures readme), and Alternatives is almost just above Hidden Adventures, i could easily move Sir Ajantis for BG2 just before Alternatives. What would be the benefits (so i can decide how to organise them in my install order) ?

Nb from Alternatives readme the "Temple Thievery Alternative" from Alternatives is not installed if Jastey's Ajantis mod is detected (installed before Alternatives). 

You are right, I just checked: Ajantis BGII needs the CrossmodBanter Mod for the crossmod with Alternatives to show. Install order of Ajantis and Alternatives is indeed of no importance. Install the CBP after Ajantis BGII mod EDIT: and after Alternatives.

9 minutes ago, jastey said:

You are right, I just checked: Ajantis BGII needs the CrossmodBanter Mod for the crossmod with Alternatives to show. Install order of Ajantis and Alternatives is indeed of no importance. Install the CBP after Ajantis BGII mod EDIT: and after Alternatives.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm having an issue with not being able to agree to work with Aster. The first time I met with her, I asked if I could come back later. I finished all the other chapter 2 quests (except didn't accept a deal with the thieves or Bodhi) and returned. Now when I talk to her, no matter what options I choose in the dialog, when she says "Very well. Pay the 15,000 gold to seal our agreement" the only 2 options I get are: "1. I need more time to think" and "2. I won't do it"

No matter what I select I can't find any option to accept the deal.

My collected bugreports:

-remove note about modmerge from readme because it's nonsensical for a BGII mod.
-make compatibility content for Saerileth a separate component so Alternatives can be installed before Saerileth NPC.
-make Quallo expansion optional component so people have the choice to install @maus's standalone mod.
-buzzle box is not removed if solved/opened in NPC's inventory (and not Player1's) - probably checks for the wrong item code in this case.

-In the solution to the puzzle box for Melificus, the answer "star" is given twice in the second answer block for the parts to be moved and the answer "circle" is missing instead.
-In addition, you could still point out the murder plot of the deputy harbor master to Brega and warn him about the attack on the Vulvonas' food, even if all this has already happened and the quest has been successfully submitted to Melificus. Whereby my installation is from 2020, so probably not the most recent. Here I would be happy about a reputation deduction (of which there are too few in the game anyway, because you were willfully involved in a murder and the rumor mill is damaging your reputation.
-In Alternatives, Wesselan and Brega talk in the first cutscene about how the group wants to go to the Asylum to free one of their members.
-On the Aster route after killing Aran, the "Bodhi" diary entry appears