Sign in to follow this  
jastey

BGQE Bug Thread

That's weird. For some reason the install didn't read in the temporary variables in your case. Did you try it several times? Did you download the mod anew?

Yes, just down from g3/bgqe page, install via setup-bgqe.exe and command line, no difference.

Trying to target the issue but no result still.

For some reason your computer cannot read in the temporary variables. (Yes I know I'm repeating mself.) I have no idea why this would be the case. Did you install other mods as well?

I also downloaded and installed the current v18 to my SoD game and it works fine.

I don't know how this can happen, I'm just wild guessing: do you have your game folder in the C:Programs folder of Windows? Do you lack any admin rights of sorts where you are trying to install the mod?

And, please tell me exactly what game you are trying to install to.

From the DEBUG:

(...)\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-bgqe.exe

bgqe is for BG1. So, you can install it to BG1:TotSC, BGT, BG:EE, SoD, Tutu, and EET.

Not BGII.

Edited by jastey

And, please tell me exactly what game you are trying to install to.

From the DEBUG:

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-bgqe.exe

bgqe is for BG1. So, you can install it to BG1:TotSC, BGT, BG:EE, SoD, Tutu, and EET.

Not BGII.

OMG......

I have put the mod in wrong folder...I was intended to install it to BG:EE...

Sorry so much for wasting your time.

No problem. I don't know why it took me so long to see this in the DEBUG. Especially since I was searching for the info yesterday as well, but somehow missed it.

Next version will have a REQUIRE_PREDICATE GAME_IS added. :laugh2:

Is it intended that Brage's Two-Handed Sword +1 doesn't list the THAC0/dmg bonus in the description? Item C#Q13SWD.ITM, which was only modified by Tweaks proficiency altering component.

Oh, thank you for drawing my attention to this. For the BG:EE version the identified description needs to be adjusted, as currently it's the one for an unidentified sword.

Fixed locally!

Oh, thank you for drawing my attention to this. For the BG:EE version the identified description needs to be adjusted, as currently it's the one for an unidentified sword.

Fixed locally!

You're welcome! I'm enjoying the mod btw, I especially like the Brage component.

Thank you for the kind words! I liked writing the Brage component, it was fun to think of a way to combine all the incidents in Nashkel to one Uberplot. :) (Brage's story always made me wanting to know more about what happened.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this