kit revision
spell revision
item revisions : MAIN COMPONENT ?
Rogue rebalancing
item revisions : OTHER COMPONENTS?
Tweaks Anthology
Sword coast stratagems
Atweaks
I am asking myself about rogue rebalancing mod especially...

Damn, very huge drawback for this class O_o (even with kit revision imo)

The restriction doesn't exist with kit revisions, WS can use all items a fighter can (apart heavy armor). Just be sure to install KR after main IR component.

Also, unless something is changed in Bartimaeus' versions , SR should always go after IR.

Also, unless something is changed in Bartimaeus' versions , SR should always go after IR.

The recommended install order, as far as I know, has always been to install SR before IR (and it's what the BWP/S does as well). That's why IR, Revised or not, has SR-specific stuff that's installed if it detects SR is installed (both in the main component and Store Revisions), and not the other way around. I've fixed (via patching) those sorts of sectype problems (petrification, slow, haste...) AFAIK. So non-Revised IR has some problems with those sectypes if you install it after SR, but it would have other inconsistencies if you install it afterwards, too. IRR, on the other hand, should definitely be installed after SR.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Seems to be a bug with the original IR that I never spotted, and seems to mostly (but not exclusively) affect non-magical helmets. Thanks. ...Although non-magical helmets don't grant AC without that component, so hilariously, most non-magical helmets were doing literally nothing this entire time if you weren't using that component. :p

Interestingly, even though I do have that component installed, something has nevertheless re-enabled the "toggle critical protection" flag on all of my helms. I'll have to discover what.

Edited by Bartimaeus