IR Revised V1.3.800 (2022 January 11th)

28 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

Same, I tested at the Athkatla Temple of Helm.

I just loaded one of my old saves when i did my last playthrough, and used Ressurection on my Keldorn in Helm temple in Athkatla - ressurected with 1 hp :). I did that playthrough about 30 days days ago (so 30-40ish old versions of IRR and SRR) so probably you managed to patch the bug in recent updates since then. I will report about this issue again with my next run for sure.

Edited by pochesun
30 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

I just loaded one of my old saves when i did my last playthrough, and used Ressurection on my Keldorn in Helm temple in Athkatla - ressurected with 1 hp :). I did that playthrough about 30 days days ago (so 30-40ish old versions of IRR and SRR) so probably you managed to patch the bug in recent updates since then. I will report about this issue again with my next run for sure.

Edited by pochesun
22 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

I just loaded one of my old saves when i did my last playthrough, and used Ressurection on my Keldorn in Helm temple in Athkatla - ressurected with 1 hp :). I did that playthrough about 30 days days ago so probably you managed to patch the bug in recent updates since then. I will report about this issue again with my next run for sure.

Yeah, forum's having some problems. I can't say that I can  recall making any kind of change to Resurrection in recent history, so I'm not sure why that would be. Actually, now that I look, I literally have never made any changes to Resurrection *ever*. It's not an included file in the SRR package. There's a big empty spot between sppr711.spl (Regeneration) and sppr713.spl (Greater Restoration) - no sppr712.spl (Resurrection) to be found. So...likely not an SRR problem. Likely, but not impossible, :p.

22 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

Yeah, forum's having some problems. I can't say that I can  recall making any kind of change to Resurrection in recent history, so I'm not sure why that would be. Actually, now that I look, I literally have never made any changes to Resurrection *ever*. It's not an included file in the SRR package. There's a big empty spot between sppr711.spl (Regeneration) and sppr713.spl (Greater Restoration) - no sppr712.spl (Resurrection) to be found. So...likely not an SRR problem. Likely, but not impossible, :p.

I promise ill report if i encounter this bug again on my next run. Gonna start this weekend :) 

On 11/10/2020 at 7:02 AM, Bartimaeus said:

@pochesun

Belt of Inertial Barrier: I did not take close enough of a look at this when I last attempted to fix it, the way this was setup was all weird, so I've made it much more similar to the Shield Others aura (hopefully more reliable).

Well, i installed latest IRR version now and tested the Belt. Now it even does not impose malus to THAC0 (before it did). Just curious if you tried the Belt after you fixed it? Would you please confirm it?

1 hour ago, pochesun said:

Well, i installed latest IRR version now and tested the Belt. Now it even does not impose malus to THAC0 (before it did). Just curious if you tried the Belt after you fixed it? Would you please confirm it?

I did, and it seemed to work correctly. I hate both this belt and Shield of the Falling Stars - aura effects are the worst. Give it another go with the latest repository version to see if what I did fixed it.

3 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

I did, and it seemed to work correctly. I hate both this belt and Shield of the Falling Stars - aura effects are the worst. Give it another go with the latest repository version to see if what I did fixed it.

Ok, could you please give me the code for the item (the Belt) for console so ill test it in super fresh installation :) 

3 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

Ok, could you please give me the code for the item (the Belt) for console so ill test it in super fresh installation :) 

@Bartimaeus Well i dunno, maybe i am doing something wrong, could you help me here.

I fresh installed IRR, tested the belt. Either its on or off it does not make any difference where i am being attacked by enemy (no malus for their THAC0: enemy dwarf attacks me for x+3 with the belt and same x+3 without it. Clearly i dont see malus here working. AS i posted about month ago here in previous version (before you attempted to fix it) at least Belt imposed malus on enemy THAC0 (it was visible from hit rolls - x+3 without Belt on and x+2 with Belt on). I did not test AC malus this time (and honestly i spent a lot of time already doing it with previous version of IRR) but i assume it does nto work as well. Its actually very frustrating.

UPD. ok i jsut noticed u made another changes in Belt, i installed IRR i downloaded 2 days ago, so maybe it was not the SUPEr latest version of IRR, but it was the one after u said it was fixed. Oh well, another 1 hour to spend to reinstall everything.

Edited by pochesun
On 11/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, pochesun said:

@Bartimaeus Well i dunno, maybe i am doing something wrong, could you help me here.

I fresh installed IRR, tested the belt. Either its on or off it does not make any difference where i am being attacked by enemy (no malus for their THAC0: enemy dwarf attacks me for x+3 with the belt and same x+3 without it. Clearly i dont see malus here working. AS i posted about month ago here in previous version (before you attempted to fix it) at least Belt imposed malus on enemy THAC0 (it was visible from hit rolls - x+3 without Belt on and x+2 with Belt on). I did not test AC malus this time (and honestly i spent a lot of time already doing it with previous version of IRR) but i assume it does nto work as well. Its actually very frustrating.

UPD. ok i jsut noticed u made another changes in Belt, i installed IRR i downloaded 2 days ago, so maybe it was not the SUPEr latest version of IRR, but it was the one after u said it was fixed. Oh well, another 1 hour to spend to reinstall everything.

Yeah, sorry about that. I think what happened to cause it to stop working entirely was that I saved one of the changed files into my game, then made what I thought was an inconsequential targeting change for consistency but *didn't* yet save it, and so tested the files without that change. It worked, so then I saved the file again (not remembering that I made a targeting change) to my desktop to stick in the GitHub repository. Turns out, that targeting change broke it entirely.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:19 AM, Bartimaeus said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I think what happened to cause it to stop working entirely was that I saved one of the changed files into my game, then made what I thought was an inconsequential targeting change for consistency but *didn't* yet save it, and so tested the files without that change. It worked, so then I saved the file again (not remembering that I made a targeting change) to my desktop to stick in the GitHub repository. Turns out, that targeting change broke it entirely.

ok gotcha