IR Revised V1.3.800 (2022 January 11th)

16 minutes ago, DrAzTiK said:

Hi everyone, I am  glad to see that this mod is still maintened.

I am trying a installation with EET and  I have a message error

"ERROR locating ressource for "COPY", Resource [deathk.are] not found in KEY file.

How would that be possible? Both times IRR attempts to edit deathk.cre, it is gated behind a "does this file exist" check. I'll have to check it myself, hold on.

(e): deathk.are. Not .cre. Shoot, looks like I'll have to re-release .700 after all. The latest repository version already has this fix included, but the official "release" version of x.700 does not, and I didn't realize it could create an install error like that. (e): Now re-released, sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Bartimaeus
32 minutes ago, Lianos said:

Does anyone know where to find the Bands of Focus? @Bartimaeus Did you relocate them?

It says it moves them from Draconis to "Thelynn'ss, Sendai's kensai". This particular relocation is inherited from the base mod. I also have no idea who that is but presumably they're located somewhere near Sendai - I'm not super familiar with ToB content, since whenever I play I usually run out of steam after SoA.

Edited by Bartimaeus
55 minutes ago, Lianos said:

4 instances of this CRE in the backup folder. The only one with the Band of Focus is in ..\weidu_external\backup\stratagems\6000

I assume this means component 6000 (Smarter general AI) of SCS changes the file. Is this correct? Shall I post it in the SCS forums?

That's correct, though I'm unable to figure out the mechanism of how. Strange.

9 hours ago, Lianos said:

Trying to understand how SCS is coded is like casting Confusion on yourself.

I did a whole directory search (i.e. search through literally every file) of SCS for brac26 and and senken01, and while I found a few instances of senken01, there was nothing that I could see that looked like it could even maybe possibly remove those bracers. Something must, though, obviously.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Hey guys, I am currently in Chapter 6 and everything is great. However, I would like to report the following relatively minor things:

1.) Boots of Etherealness - when using its special ability the game immediatelly crashes;

2.) Druid level 6 spells Conjure FIre, Earth and Air elemental - Fire only has the original spell available, Earth + Air has both original and updated spells in the list (see the attached picture)

Many thanks for your work

Baldr007.jpg

Baldr006.jpg

Baldr000.jpg

30 minutes ago, Fjodik said:

1.) Boots of Etherealness - when using its special ability the game immediatelly crashes;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/aaguqul5sdwjcua/boot11.spl

Should fix the issue if you just drop it into your override - the THAC0 penalty is inexplicably set to "type 8", which is a type that does not exist and therefore crashes the game. Thanks!

Elementals: Unfortunately, I do not see this issue. May I see your weidu.log?

6 minutes ago, Fjodik said:

Thanks for a quick fix + my log attached.

WeiDU.log 19.94 kB · 0 downloads

Essentially, the issue is atweaks' PnP Elementals component. If you check out the readme section for that component, you'll see an "Altered Spells" section that says this...

The Conjure X Elemental spells now always summon one a regular Elemental (12 HD). In addition, there is a 35% chance of summoning an second Greater Elemental (16 HD) and a 5% chance of summoning a second Elder Elemental (20 HD).

The Elemental Summoning HLA now summons 3 Greater Elementals, one from the plane of Air, one from the plane of Earth and one from the plane of Fire. There is a 10% chance that 3 Elder Elementals will be summoned instead. Furthermore, the duration of this spell has been changed to 5 turns.

The Greater Elemental Summoning HLA now lasts for 2 turns.

The Earth and Fire Elemental Transformation HLAs now allow the druid to assume the shape of an Elder Elemental along with all the appropriate traits. Similarly, the Shapeshift Fire Salamander ability of the Avenger druid kit will now grant the appropriate traits.

It is now possible to disable the 3 round mental combat phase which arcane spellcasters go through when summoning elementals. The following console command will turn off mental combat: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("RR#NOEMC","GLOBAL",1)

A summoned elemental can now be dismissed by selecting "Unsummon" from the creature's special abilities menu.

Sounds a lot like your spells, right? In the vanilla game, druids only get the fire elemental spell, while atweaks doesn't know that Spell Revisions adds its own earth and air elemental spells, hence the duplicate air/earth spells while the fire one was just overwritten by atweaks. I should probably do something to resolve this incompatibility between the two mods...somehow.