List of continuous EET characters

@Roxanne, I expected no less! :D

@Blash2, It is indeed a good thing!

Imoen rocks as a thief/mage multi. I made Dynaheir a fighter/mage multi, and between the two of them, they were great. Since you're playing Sandrah, Blash2, I assume you have NTotSC and DSotSC. There's some great items for any caster (including a shortbow that really took Immy up a notch). I also highly recommend Thalantyr's item upgrade.

I'm with you. I try to keep as consistent and continuous a party as possible. I dislike swapping characters in and out. In BG2, I've made exceptions for interesting personal quests (mainly Jaheira), but I try to maintain a consistent party throughout.

If you want a Paladin, consider Isra. She is a Paladin of Sune, is really well crafted, and will join from Nashkell all the way to the Throne of Bhaal.

Here's what I am doing, with a non-Sandrah mega mod install:

Lumina (CHARNAME sun soul monk)

Isra (Inquisitor)

Minsc (Cleric/Ranger)

Victoria (Created NPC Fighter/Assassin)

Dynaheir (Fighter/Invoker) -- Replaced by Tyris Flare (Fighter/Mage) for BG2

Imoen (Swashbuckler/Mage) -- Temporarily replaced by Nalia (Thief/mage) in BG2

I'm currently playing through SoD. Isra works just fine. In fact, she has been with me even in areas where the game assumed I would be alone. I haven't seen the issue referenced in that bug report, and I've been away from the city quite a bit.

As for continuity in BG2, I'll find out soon enough. The last time I played her I used her in BG1&2. I didn't have SoD, or EET at that time. For that playthrough, everything was "new" upon reaching BG2, except for my imported CHARNAME.

I always use EEKeeper to sculpt any NPC to my own needs in any case, so if I have to "reshape" Isra in BG2 once I acquire her, it'll be no big deal. In my own mind, I'll be the same continuity.

Wait, you mean that Isra too has the same DV through all the games? Full continuity? Doesn't reset at the start of BG2?

Does she work correctly in SoD?

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/59047-broken-dialogue-loop-in-sod-resolved/

I'm currently playing through SoD. Isra works just fine. In fact, she has been with me even in areas where the game assumed I would be alone. I haven't seen the issue referenced in that bug report, and I've been away from the city quite a bit.

As for continuity in BG2, I'll find out soon enough. The last time I played her I used her in BG1&2. I didn't have SoD, or EET at that time. For that playthrough, everything was "new" upon reaching BG2, except for my imported CHARNAME.

I always use EEKeeper to sculpt any NPC to my own needs in any case, so if I have to "reshape" Isra in BG2 once I acquire her, it'll be no big deal. In my own mind, I'll be the same continuity.

Isra is not a continuous character (yet). She is rh#isra in BG1 and rh#isra2 in BG2. The BG2 character is spawned no matter what has jappened in BG1. Her appearance in SoD may be a bug, I think I have reported it to the modder quite a while ago but did not follow the status. It appears that there was no mod update after SoD release, so my impression is, that Isra is just unaware of it.

That seems to be the case so far. So it looks like I'll have to go in and "re-adjust" Isra in BG2 to match my version of her. It makes sense. The Isra-in-BG2 mod was designed so it could be independent of BG1. There's a dialogue line on first picking her up in Amn where you can indicate you two have a history -- thus getting a head start on the romance and altering a few dialogues. Other than that, it was presented as an independent mod. I guess I just made it feel continuous by my own RP and tender ministrations via EEKeeper :)

Here I am again in this old topic.

There is a doubt I'm having. Let's consider Yeslick. After the transition to BG2 I will find him where I left him (in the FAI for example) but he will have no content. If I install the Yeslick for BG2 mod, the "old" Yeslick will be deleted from the game and a new one will be created. Is that right? Or I'll find two Yeslick?

My doubt is valid also for the rest of the BG1 vanilla NPCs (Xan etc.).