Imoen Is Stone (at the Promenade Fight)

This mod addresses the feeling of a time limit.

Yeah, let's put the subject to a sensory deprivation and let them lie there an indefinite amount of time. There's nothing that can go wrong with that ?

You must have a fun hell designed just for me !

when I saw this mod I felt like AWW it's so cute someone felt same way I did, like... gathering 15000 takes 1 or 2 better quests still I prefers to complete all quests and go for Imoen BUT knowing she's caged there is irritating and so sad so yeah, this should work for me and I agree, being turned into stone should be like sleeping I guess (at least I stand by this version) lovely mod, thank you ♥ 

Edited by badokadonk

Thanks! This mod was my first attempt of "fixing" the dilemma of chapters2&3 (wish to go adventuring and complete all quests vs. saving Imoen quickly).

My Imoen4Ever mod is what I myself prefer now, as it makes the theme of going adventuring without regrets "complete" (but it does come with a great potential for compatibility problems with other mods).

Not tryna diss your mod.

It's just I've known about It's existence for a year now and I just always has this thought:

I have a brother and I always project my feelings for him onto Charname and Imoen.

I would personally find it more terrifying if he was turned to stone fully powerless and more vulnerable than actual flesh and blood. To be then kidnapped by some bureaucrats because the man who just spent months torturing us asked for it.

I would probably fall to the floor in shock from terror and fear, to afraid to even cry at the situation. 

I also don't trust Politicians to not mess up and Cowled Wizards seem not as competent as they try to seem, it just takes one moron to knock her over and then she's gone forever.

Would probably make me work faster and harder to get to spellhold as fear is a great motivater.

Anyway the mod is cool Jastey but I always wanted to say it feels more terrifying than normal canon which is why I don't install it.

Seems like Nightmare fuel.