0Deleted

Roxanne

I know, I started it, but here is what Artemius_I said about Drake NPC mod:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62339/wip-npc-mod-drake-priest-of-tyr-v0-1-pre-release-available/p3

"I wouldn't even recommend installing and playing it in its current state... it's still very much unfinished and full of unresolved issues... wait on the full release."

Rated the mod *expert* in BWS. This way die-hard testers can add it to the selection and provide feedback for improvement.

Same for Shar-Teel SoD.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62339/wip-npc-mod-drake-priest-of-tyr-v0-1-pre-release-available/p3

"I wouldn't even recommend installing and playing it in its current state... it's still very much unfinished and full of unresolved issues... wait on the full release."

Rated the mod *expert* in BWS. This way die-hard testers can add it to the selection and provide feedback for improvement.

Same for Shar-Teel SoD.

I'd like to see someone write some SoA-ToB content for Shar-Teel some day. Or somehow make her a continuous character for EET. From what I understand, her and Sandrah have a lot of interesting crossmod content (or whatever the proper term would be lol).

I truly miss "likes" here to put one on every post of yours. :thumbsup:

The author of "chatty-Imoen" (AstroBryGuy ) is going to fix problem with EET as well, since mod was supposed to be compatible with EET since May. However, he can not insert it into BWS, since he works on Mac, and BWS does not support macOS.

Same for Shar-Teel SoD.

I'd like to see someone write some SoA-ToB content for Shar-Teel some day. Or somehow make her a continuous character for EET. From what I understand, her and Sandrah have a lot of interesting crossmod content (or whatever the proper term would be lol).

In a very special way, Shar-Teel is already a continuous character in EET with the Sandrah Saga. However, she is no longer joinable after a specific event during SoA part. And this is enough spoiler here.

I truly miss "likes" here to put one on every post of yours. :thumbsup:

Not sure if you were referring to me or Roxanne.

If it was me, then Thanks! :D

If it was to Roxanne, then I agree! (and also ignore the "If it was me" part) XD

Yours too, though I did not see it in time I was typing my post :)

In a very special way, Shar-Teel is already a continuous character in EET with the Sandrah Saga. However, she is no longer joinable after a specific event during SoA part. And this is enough spoiler here.

In a way Sandrah Saga ruined many potential existing NPC extending mods :) Because why bother if everything is already done and perfectly too.

In a way Sandrah Saga ruined many potential existing NPC extending mods :) Because why bother if everything is already done and perfectly too.

Forget about *perfectly*.

My justification for some of the things I have done is simple: I have played this game since it was released and probably tried every mod released for it. After all these years there has not been a ToB Shar-Teel (forget the private world of NeJ which is not compatible with anything else anyway). Nor has there ever been a solution to Minsc's sad tale.

If my mod closes some doors by providing those, these doors were a) open long enough b) it only applies for the few people who play Sandrah - and they are free to decide between her and the still non-existing alternatives...

A few items worth mentioning:

1. Is anyone aware if Tortured Souls is being updated for EET? Probably the most interesting mod I'd love to see in EET in addition to what is there already.
  2. Item Revisions is beta 15 now - and I believe BWS still downloads beta 10. Also it looks like there's an "Item Revisions Revised" basing on the IR forum - is it an option for EET Megamod install?
  3. Soundset mods, in particular Alternate Xan soundsets. I'm pretty sure they should be compatible with EET, but they are not mentioned on the official mod list.

A few items worth mentioning:

Is anyone aware if Tortured Souls is being updated for EET? Probably the most interesting mod I'd love to see in EET in addition to what is there already...

You mean the mod that was inserted into the Vlad's Compilation ? As a base part of the whole thing ? No, that WILL NEVER EVER happen. And the BWS already has a flawed TS-BP that's way out of date.

How about you go ahead and read about the mods you write about. Now, when the VC is made compatible to EET, then we can try and have it installed with some of the EET mods, and then co-op it to the whole project, and you'll be carrying the torch to make it compatible with every other mod out there. Including every plot point that's completely screwed by the different alternative root to Spellhold.

IR... Give us a stable/official IR version, that has a name on it, and we can negotiate about that, as a 5th beta after the one in BWS, say a version 3... the current one is not likely stable enough especially when it co-forces the alternated SCS down with it. That's just my point of view, but...

Yes, we can make the BWS to install every mod that the EET can have, but that doesn't make the mods compatible with each other let alone with every BWS mod out there, and the BWS SHOULD restrict its content and install order to the mods that are known to work with some kind of compatibility.

EET recommends BWS (+ BWFixpack) as the means to install a modded game. We therefore assume (silent agreement) that a mod provided for the EET modnlist (http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741&do=findComment&comment=240673) is at the same time accepted for BWS inclusion.

Right, so let's just throw away everything all the other BWS editors have done to reach a somewhat stable megamod game, with not one game breaking bugs, and just screw the whole thing up. As that's what you are doing here.

Hello,

what about AC_Quest mod ?

its on the list, but not in BWS !

Also, some kit-Mods are coming in from Raduziel,

nothing is mentioned here ...

AC Quest was hidden by old error, is now visible, thank you for pointing that out.

Raduziel?

Undead Predator is the only one on the list yet - and it is in BWS.

Sorry, but I have to ask: WTF is the Weasels mod, and why is it highlighted green (for Recommended) in BWS? XD

Some fun from Lava.

Changed the R to S, this is what automation does if you forget to overwrite it.

Archived