Loosen Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes not working (v3)

Weapons (and I assume Equipment) are still restricted to Druid.

The mod does what it is supposed to do, loosen up restrictions for "multi-class druids", that is fighter/druids. Normal, single-class druids are still restricted at always.

If you're looking for a mod that allows druids (and other classes) to use all weapons and equipment, try Ashes of Embers.

Edited by Angel

The mod does what it is supposed to do, loosen up restrictions for "multi-class druids", that is fighter/druids. Normal, single-class druids are still restricted at always.

If you're looking for a mod that allows druids (and other classes) to use all weapons and equipment, try Ashes of Embers.

I didn't type my original post clearly. Was half asleep lol. Sorry about that.

I meant that the weapons were still restricted (unusable) for my Fighter/Druid.

note: Everything works correctly for Fighter/Clerics, though.

Edited by Ser Elryk

I can add, that no matter what I still can not roll half-elf Necromancer with both "remove race restriction" (class/kit) installed.

Would you (or anyone with the v3 "Loosen Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes" component) mind taking a moment to roll a Fighter/Druid, go look at Winthrop's inventory, and see if long swords, etc. are red-tinted?

Edited by Ser Elryk

Hm, interesting bug. During Fighter/Druid character creation, I can pick up any weapon - like 2H sword, for example - just fine, but in the shop window it remains red and can not be equipped in the game. So, here is my character with 2 pips in 2H sword unable to use one in game.

Hm, interesting bug. During Fighter/Druid character creation, I can pick up any weapon - like 2H sword, for example - just fine, but in the shop window it remains red and can not be equipped in the game. So, here is my character with 2 pips in 2H sword unable to use one in game.

Yup. Exact same situation. Thanks for taking the time to verify =)

BWS Debug & WeiDU:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7crozecjjtrdhs/BiG%20World%20Debug.zip?dl=0

This is fixed. The component was checking the wrong bit for fighter usability on items; essentially the code was performing 'if usable by fighter-druids, make it usable by fighter-druids', which is not terribly helpful.

I can add, that no matter what I still can not roll half-elf Necromancer with both "remove race restriction" (class/kit) installed.

Thanks, this is fixed, too. The component has an internal check to make sure it's not exposing internal or hidden kits, essentially a kit has to be selectable by one race before it becomes available to all. Unfortunately, humans were being omitted from this check, hence why Necromancer kits (and others) weren't being propagated correctly.