AstroBryGuy

BG1NPC v23 Bug Thread

I'm using v23.1 for NPC and v15.1 for UB. Might be there's a conflict somewhere, but I'm not about to start haphazardly rearranging my build to try and sort it out.

I don't think it's mod interference between BG1NPC and BG1UB. It sounds like the default (#0) transition actions were firing, even though you are choosing an alternative transition. I've added a trigger to the default transition to block it if the BG1NPC bandit caravan variable has been set. You can get it on GitHub:

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/BG1NPC/releases/tag/v23.3

This works fine in my tests of Kagain. With the bandit caravan variable set and unset, and with and without the fibula.

Flaming Spear +1:

• a display portrait icon effect (icon: Protection from Fire) is missing.
  • its speed factor should be 5 instead of 4 (enchantment is 1).

Elven Spear of Entanglement:

• Item Ability -> Movement Rate Bonus: attribute "Modifier Type" should be "Set" instead of "Set % of".
  • its Entangling effect should last for 24 seconds instead of 12 (as per item description).

Hello

Im still getting a ctd caused by Yeslick//Imoen banter when resting.

The banter completes then when the resting cut scene should play game crashes.

Kicking Yeslick out then resting bypasses the issue.

The bug fix list mentions this but its till happening.

Any idea what i've done wrong?

BGT, installed using BWS

Error message from log

ASSERTION FAILED!
File: CGameEffect.cpp
Line: 1536

Exp: FALSE

Msg: no msg.
Run Debugger?

Any ideas?

BG:SoD v2.5 Standalone
Cloakwood Mines aren't showing up on my map after clearing the bandit camp and trying to use the Cloakwood Wyverns east border. Is it a mod conflict or a v23.3 issue? (And since the save game is being streamed: will I have to use the lua console to get into the Cloakwood Mines map now that I've accessed Cloakwood Wyverns?)

WeiDU.log:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): Beta 5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: Beta 5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Bard Song: Beta 5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #205 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 5: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #500 // Reveal all hidden doors: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #700 // Allow Spell Shield to block Wish Breach and Mordenkainen's Disjunction: v2.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts on the Coast Way: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v23.3
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Randomly replace the WIS tome normally found in TotSC with one of the 6 available types: proto-7 171126
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: proto-7 171126
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Randomise items -> Mode 1: Randomise with in-game scripts. No items are lost: proto-7 171126

Guest Dima

Why is there no Russian translation? 

because in previous versions he was

On 3/9/2019 at 8:56 PM, Guest Dima said:

Why is there no Russian translation? 

because in previous versions he was

I doubt "shouting" helps because there was no Russian translation included in the mod (see also my reply here). If you played BG1NPC with Russian translation, it must have been added by some Textpack.

If anyone can provide a Russian translation for v24, we'll happily include it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.