BG1NPC v23 Bug Thread

@jastey My bad, I wasn't clear :p I was referring to a version that skips that interjection that you mentioned early, for a last case scenario.

In my frustatrion I deleted everything, but i'm trying a clean installation again, will tell you if it appears again with those logs? If they don't appear I'll try to reproduce it doing the same steps I did last time on yet another installation :)

the version is BG1NPC version is 24.0 and I'm trying it on a 2.5 EET. At the time of the error I know the installed mods where Drizzt Saga and BG1QE, nevertheless I'll keep you up to date

EDIT: Nope, it no longer happens. This is so weird

Edited by AnibalPCR

I'm currently going with my installation, I'm using the install tool that I found with some google (Dunno if it changes anything). Sadly i Didnt made a copy before trying a clean reinstall, but considering I'm doing an installation right now with the exact same mods this are the mods that were installed before: (Same ones as before)

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v20
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v20
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.1
~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v12.0 BETA 3

I tried to reproduce it again, but no luck.  I'm thinking maybe some kind of problem i might have had on the early installation (I had some problems where i had to manually download and extract some mods, and it was a bit messy, this time around I was more careful). The problem at that time happened both when installing through the tool and when using the weidu setup

On the support forum for the Tool another user seemed to have had the same problem when trying a second install over an existing installation, and went away once he started from scratch, in my case I had a problem (I think a missing essential mod) that stopped my installation, and i tried to start again after fixing it. Anyways, it doesn't seem to be a common problem, and it seems to be linked to some weird interaction when the install tool is stopped for some reason (or so i think, based on the reports so far), and easy enough to fix, so no need to worry yourself over it :)

Thanks for the help, appreciate it :)

Edited by AnibalPCR
add some info