Exotic Item Pack failed to install

I get this error when trying to install the Exotic Item Pack, the other components all install fine. Any thoughts?

Install Component [Exotic Item Pack]?

nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? I

Installing [Exotic Item Pack] [v4]

Copying 5 files ...

Copying and patching 1 file ...

Copying 6 files ...

ERROR: COPY ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ FAILED: cannot open target

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Exotic Item Pack], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 19 files for [CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2] component 1090.

Uninstalled 19 files for [CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2] component 1090.

ERROR: Sys_error("./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa: No such file or directory")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-CDTWEAKS.DEBUG to http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showforum=34

Using Language [English]

So it's the solo SoD without the original BG1 portion. That will explain parts of the failure, as there's no definitions for it, so to speak. CamDawq needs to look into this further, and deside where to place items if there's need. For now, you won't be getting anything out of installing the component to your SoD game.

I am using OS X 10.12.5. Also I'm using the Beamdog client version 2.1.3. Clean install on everything.

so this line: "ERROR: COPY ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ FAILED: cannot open target" is probably OSX related.

You will need to use Modmerge with BGEE:SoD no matter where you got it from. SoD is distributed in a format that WeiDU does not understand.

That's not true. SoD from Beamdog store has different files and it dosen't require installing modmerge at all.

ERROR: COPY ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ FAILED: cannot open target
This is rather odd. It's objecting to copying an inlined file, defined right above this step, which I'm not sure I've ever seen before.

So going with the COPY - suggestion, I changed the line in the g3_cpmvars_master.tpa file to COPY - ~./inlined-macro/cd_extend_bg_area_script.tpa~ and it appears to have installed ok now. If something seems strange after I start playing I'll let you know. Thanks for all the help.