Sign in to follow this  
CamDawg

IWDification Returns with a Shiny New Beta

The v32 fragment I uploaded will (I think) fix this too.

Yep, I confirm: the special field of opcode #328 is now correctly set to 1 BUT:

• Only Level 7+ Thieves should get it (in the CLAB table the ability is listed under the level 7 column) ----> for some reason, Borda (level 6/6/6) gets it while he shouldn't.....
  • Carbos and Shank lose their Poison Weapon ability ----> they don't have it memorized (I didn't install RR this time). This is probably unrelated with the fix you provided for opcode #328, but it's still worth mentioning......
Edited by Luke

Only Level 7+ Thieves should get it (in the CLAB table the ability is listed under the level 7 column) ----> for some reason, Borda (level 6/6/6) gets it while he shouldn't.....

Unless I am missing something (which, for this kind of code-insert, is always possible) that's nothing to do with SCS - I'm not adding or subtracting things in the CLAB files, unless they're granted spells (and this is an AP_xxxx, I think).

One possibility (I don't have BGEE handy right now) is that Borda is a spellcaster whose level is being adjusted down from 7. In which case, there's nothing I can really do about it: I can't auto-adjust third-party CLAB settings without systematically parsing the CLAB file, which is what people (including, on reflection, me) would prefer I didn't do.

Only Level 7+ Thieves should get it (in the CLAB table the ability is listed under the level 7 column) ----> for some reason, Borda (level 6/6/6) gets it while he shouldn't.....

Unless I am missing something (which, for this kind of code-insert, is always possible) that's nothing to do with SCS - I'm not adding or subtracting things in the CLAB files, unless they're granted spells (and this is an AP_xxxx, I think).

One possibility (I don't have BGEE handy right now) is that Borda is a spellcaster whose level is being adjusted down from 7. In which case, there's nothing I can really do about it: I can't auto-adjust third-party CLAB settings without systematically parsing the CLAB file, which is what people (including, on reflection, me) would prefer I didn't do.

Yes, I'm talking about an AP_xxxx, so it's probably caused by that level adjustment......

This is related to neither SCS nor IWDification so I suggest the discussion be moved to the appropriate forum, and this thread be left for actual discussion of the shiny new IWDification beta.

Thanks for the great work! Almost all the new spells work as intended with the exception of Mordy's force missiles, wich fails to produce the right number of missiles/missiles wander around instead of landing on enemies. Also, the monster summons, even the high level ones are a bit on the weak side.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this