Sign in to follow this  
jastey

Breagar NPC mod for BG1 and BGII (Kerzenburgforum)

2 hours ago, Arthas said:

Curiosity: what exactly doesn't satisfy you about ajantis scripting ?

@Arthas I am not sure what you are referrig to, or is it a general question? EDIT: ok, found the refernence.

Ajantis BGII was my first mod, so some scripting is not at optimum, but it does meet my standard of compatibility level etc. It's not a good examlpe for someone learning how to write and script an NPC mod, as it quadruples the needed effort sometimes.

Guest Eimerian

Hey all,

I am the one who sent Jastey the translated files some months ago. I have since then tried this translation in an EET playthrough, and have discovered a lot of ways to improve it. Silly little mistakes mostly, like writing then instead of than. In about a month I should be done with ToB and will send out a revised version of the translation.

@Jastey: You asked for SoD feedback. I did not notice anything weird.  A minor problem is that if kicked from the party, Breagar had his default BG1 line and goes to Beregost, when I think it would make more sense for him to wait at the Flaming Fist camp like the other SoD NPCs.

Thank you for the feedback and your work on the translation! I am very looking foreward to it. :thumbsup:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this