Breagar NPC mod for BG1 and BGII (Kerzenburgforum)

Found another bug with Breager in BG2. I'm still on the previous patch, but I didn't see this mentioned in the changelog. When ambushed by Sahuagin after leaving Brynnlaw with Saemon, Breager doesn't get moved to the City of Caverns with the rest of the party. He sits in the ship attack cutscene indefinitely as far as I can tell. I had to use the console to teleport him to the rest of the party. 

2 hours ago, Guest Morgoth said:

ThacoBell, are you finding the translation good enough? From what I know Jastey has touched it - I had played it many years ago and I remember it wasn't that good.

Yeah, I'm finding it good. Nothing jumped out at me enough to take me out of the game. At worst there's been a couple, "That grammar is slightly odd" and then I forget about it seconds later. I'm really enjoying Breager's talks. His interactions with Imoen are about as wholesome as a salty dwarf gets.

Guest Morgoth
20 minutes ago, Thacobell said:

Yeah, I'm finding it good. Nothing jumped out at me enough to take me out of the game. At worst there's been a couple, "That grammar is slightly odd" and then I forget about it seconds later. I'm really enjoying Breager's talks. His interactions with Imoen are about as wholesome as a salty dwarf gets.

Thanks. 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:58 PM, Thacobell said:

Found another bug with Breager in BG2. I'm still on the previous patch, but I didn't see this mentioned in the changelog. When ambushed by Sahuagin after leaving Brynnlaw with Saemon, Breager doesn't get moved to the City of Caverns with the rest of the party. He sits in the ship attack cutscene indefinitely as far as I can tell. I had to use the console to teleport him to the rest of the party. 

I missed this. That's odd, as it should be a cutscene that handles the whole group in one go. So I would assume (and hope) that this was a glitch in your game. I'll look into this though. Thanks for reporting!