Error installing end file.

So installing EET and everything was going fine. I have the GOG games, so downloaded the Modmerge file first. Installed EET no problems,then a few mods but when running the SETUP-EET?END.exe I get the following error. Had a look but couldnt resolve it myself. Game loads at the moment, but i get the warning that the END file mod is not installed at the start....

Appended text to [25DIALOG.2DA]
ERROR: [PDIALOG.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %pdialog_34_6%"))
Stopping installation because of error.
ERROR: [CAMPAIGN.2DA] -> [.../CAMPAIGN.2DA] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %pdialog_34_6%"))

ERROR Installing [EET end - last mod in install order], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/OTHER.0")
[EET/backup/end/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall 1 files for [EET_END.TP2] component 0.
Restoring backed-up [EET/backup/end/0/25DIALOG.2DA]
EET/backup/end/0/25DIALOG.2DA copied to override/25DIALOG.2DA, 2804 bytes
Uninstalled 1 files for [EET_END.TP2] component 0.
[override/EET.flag] loaded, 15 bytes
[WeiDU-BGEE.log] loaded, 0 bytes
Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0")
Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
EET/EET.TP2 0 0 Installed

Thinking I might need to rollback, start again. Perhaps an option that was picked somewhere along the line!

SETUP-EET_END.DEBUG

So installing EET and everything was going fine. I have the GOG games, so downloaded the Modmerge file first. Installed EET no problems,then a few mods but when running the SETUP-EET?END.exe I get the following error. Had a look but couldnt resolve it myself. Game loads at the moment, but i get the warning that the END file mod is not installed at the start....

Appended text to [25DIALOG.2DA]

ERROR: [PDIALOG.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %pdialog_34_6%"))

ERROR: [CAMPAIGN.2DA] -> [.../CAMPAIGN.2DA] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %pdialog_34_6%"))

ERROR Installing [EET end - last mod in install order], rolling back to previous state

Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/OTHER.0")

[EET/backup/end/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Will uninstall 1 files for [EET_END.TP2] component 0.

Restoring backed-up [EET/backup/end/0/25DIALOG.2DA]

EET/backup/end/0/25DIALOG.2DA copied to override/25DIALOG.2DA, 2804 bytes

Uninstalled 1 files for [EET_END.TP2] component 0.

[override/EET.flag] loaded, 15 bytes

Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0")

Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/end/0/READLN.0.TEXT")

EET/EET.TP2 0 0 Installed

Thinking I might need to rollback, start again. Perhaps an option that was picked somewhere along the line!

Just to make sure

- You ran modmerge in the BGEE directory.

- You installed mods like BG1NPC and others according to this list https://rawgit.com/K4thos/EET-Compatibility-List/master/EET-Compatibility-List.html (part 1 of the list) on BGEE before you installed EET

- You installed EET and other mods from part 2 of the list on BG2EE

- You ran EET_end on BG2EE