Personally I'm in full vote if we can get away from Roxanne's version of EET, it just seems to me there is too many issues involving him/her. I wouldn't think this would be too much of a issue to just simply trim away Non-EET content.

Would K4thos, Alien or anyone be able to create another EET that only has exclusive EET mods? I'm getting kind of tired of the drama surrounding this person, and it really needs to end at some point.

If Roxanne is not going to be trusthworthy no matter what then he/she needs to be cut loose completely.

@AL|EN

Oh I forgot about his project! When will we expect this version for EET?

Edited by Kaliesto

Oh I see what you're saying I think, basically I can either use this EE-Version or BWS version, and convert my choices over to PI? Hmm, seems easy enough. I've read there is no automatic Mod Compatibility conflict/dependencies yet from what I've read on BeamDog Forums or did I misunderstand that?

Edited by Kaliesto
Guest cleverest

Hey Everyone, thanks for providing these forums...I'm having a heck of time with my first attempt at this, using the EET tool, working with the Enhanced BG, and Enhanced BG II...doing a minimal mod install, just the basic stuff, it finds the downloads when I click to test links...but when proceeding, it stops and tells me to launch game and SAVE GAME...I've done this and when I continue by clicking to do so, EET closes...

Is there a comprehensive walkthrough for this process that still works? The ones I've seen seem to be really out of date. 😞

Guest SB81848889

First off thank you all for your time and efforts keeping these games fun and exciting year after year, I am not a fan of Beamdog but have been forced to use the EE versions of these games for some time. My question is when I use this EE install tool now every time my game seems corrupted with 5 or 6 digit numbers in front of every text or item and on every map and menu.

Also no matter which mods I pick from the results are the same.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1) I tried using your tool after you banned me from your forum, Roxanne, but I know very much you are still around here, looking around. By the way, in your EE setup tool you're missing a lot of mods. I will name a few...

Varshoon (npc)
Nethaniel (recently released on beamdog forums)
Dungeon be gone
Disable Enhanced edition npcs
Skip chateau irenicus

These are just 5 of the most glaring mods I've seen you're not making the user able to download. But there is more. Given that I don't know if you will still listen to my suggestion, I'll wait to see if you'll add these before naming more.

2) Your Bws gets also confused by the mods that has to install. For example, a week ago it installed isra 3.0, now it installs 2.3. Oh well.

Edited by Arthas
Guest nontalk
4 hours ago, Arthas said:

1) I tried using your tool after you banned me from your forum, Roxanne, but I know very much you are still around here, looking around. By the way, in your EE setup tool you're missing a lot of mods. I will name a few...

Varshoon (npc)
Nethaniel (recently released on beamdog forums)
Dungeon be gone
Disable Enhanced edition npcs
Skip chateau irenicus

These are just 5 of the most glaring mods I've seen you're not making the user able to download. But there is more. Given that I don't know if you will still listen to my suggestion, I'll wait to see if you'll add these before naming more.

2) Your Bws gets also confused by the mods that has to install. For example, a week ago it installed isra 3.0, now it installs 2.3. Oh well.

@Arthas

Isra 3.0 is for BG2EE and 2.3 is for BGEE. Version depends on which game you install. Both are in EET but in different parts.

Varshoon and Neh'taniel are only for BG2EE and don't appear in EET.

On 3/10/2019 at 11:48 PM, Guest SB81848889 said:

My question is when I use this EE install tool now every time my game seems corrupted with 5 or 6 digit numbers in front of every text or item and on every map and menu.

In case anyone else runs into this, this is part of the feedback the games have, and so you can turn it off from the options menu.