CamDawg

Moderator action

you morans are banning her??!!

G3 has never banned anyone, and still hasn't. Roxanne has in fact been posting here since this was announced, and will continue to be welcome.

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

CamDawg............you said "over yonder"..............holy crap that's just funny, but I have lived in the Hillbilly South my whole life so I can relate!

Creepin's post should stay in this thread, through, as he was answering to InKal.

It's not offtopic, Einstein.

It's a reminder that this two-bit 'detective on the downs', a poor man's Sherlock Holmes is not correct in his assessment despite his "rock-solid proof".

There are other useless offtopic posts in this thread where no one asked people for their opinions, yet they offered them anyway. If you are going to be consistent, might as well move those around too.

Come on, leave your bile at the door mysterious veteran. Let's not have a repeat of the needless downward spiral that was the closed SHS thread.

CamDawg............you said "over yonder"..............holy crap that's just funny, but I have lived in the Hillbilly South my whole life so I can relate!

Well, I guess Kentucky and Bourbon press a certain vocabulary on a man's soul. Still, I have no idea what we're talking about, but I asked some questions I intend to receive answers for. And if not, them damn yankees got something comin' to them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.