Sandrah: Imoen Mage or Thief

Hello,

During Sandrahs Saga, will Imoen stay a Mage or will she become a Thief in SoA ?

There is no special treatment for this. Everything follows the EET concept of continuous NPCs.

This means whatever choice you made in BG1, including Sandrah mod option or not, will be sustained in SoA. The Candlekeep dialogue is just a choice for the initial setting, nothing more. The remainder follows all the game rules. If you made her a mage by that choice, she should remain that unless you dual-classed her at some time or did other changes.

Note that the non-joinable SoD Imoen is an own creature and not following the continuity - again, that is inherited game behaviour neither touched by EET mod or Sandrah mod.

Edited by Roxanne

I was just curious, so I dashed ahead in SoD and in BG2 Imoen was a L1 Thief although with 500k XP!

As said before I use the Sandrah Mod !

Where is my Conjurer-Immi ?

Will I get her after Spellhold ?

Or is it something with CRE files IMOEN and IMOEN2 ??

(I will play the SoD campaign "legally" later ...)

Edited by Lundar

I was just curious, so I dashed ahead in SoD and in BG2 Imoen was a L1 Thief although with 500k XP!

As said before I use the Sandrah Mod !

Where is my Conjurer-Immi ?

Will I get her after Spellhold ?

Or is it something with CRE files IMOEN and IMOEN2 ??

(I will play the SoD campaign "legally" later ...)

If the wrong Imoen appears that might be a glitch from the savegame. I have seen it once or twice. It should not happen with Sandrah.

I propose, if you play "legally", make a dedicated save before you go into the SoD transition. If y wrong Imoen should appear, it can be repaired from there.

Thnx for replying

Do you mean SoD transition, or rather SoA Transition ?

I cannot see, which Imoen is in SoD, and its the wrong one (the SoD one) nonetheless

I only can see it in Irenicus Dungeon what Imoen I get....

(its the same one from the last Cutscene in SoD right ?)

Which imoen is the "real" one from BG1 (when left behind) anyway ?

(imoen10?)

Thnx again in advance!

I think you got this a little backwards...

....another question:

Is imone as a mage needed in BG2 as it was in BG1 ?

Or can I just leave her a thief ?

No, And no. None of the mods you have force Imoen to be a Thief->Mage, instead they(EET) allow you to Dual her at any point, you so desire to dual her at and have thew same char follow you from there on out. If you keep her at the party.