Reducing scrolls loot

Hello,

I didn t find a way tooo reduce the scroll loot ? I ve done the first region of Irenicus dungeon and my mage has already his backpack full of scroll !!!!

If i wanna add a mods with Big World, all i have to do IS "select the mods" in the latest selectioon then go ? I hope it wont break my installation with a translation.

Use the scrolls... you don't need to enmass them for anything. There's a few mods that add more, so uninstalling them would help, but .. that too wouldn't help if you refucew to use the scrolls as they are intended, not for learning the spells ONLY, but as a utility item to give the mages power in the early levels.

The opening dungeon is scroll-heavy since a) (as Silverstar notes) it's the workshop of a high-level mage and b) players starting a new game with a mage need a jump-start to their spellbooks.

I don't think the rest of the game is quite so bad with scroll loot.

The opening dungeon is scroll-heavy since a) (as Silverstar notes) it's the workshop of a high-level mage and b) players starting a new game with a mage need a jump-start to their spellbooks.

Ah the memories; first time playing I notice "oh, Bioware decided Imoen had to be a mage because powergaming..." so I loaded her up with the scrolls and had her read them.

Then we escaped. :schimpf:

What Silverstar suggests will work if you are willing to use a tool to extract/modify the 2da. After all, it's not too hard to find a scroll vendor before leaving the city.