The SP Collection

CamDawg

The full list: petrification, polymorph, sleep, imprisonment, charm, panic, level drain, berserk, disintegrate, stun, and hold.

I think it's to not only keep her from dying, but also to allow her to say her "I'm outta here" line if she gets to 1 HP.

The full list: petrification, polymorph, sleep, imprisonment, charm, panic, level drain, berserk, disintegrate, stun, and hold.

I think it's to not only keep her from dying, but also to allow her to say her "I'm outta here" line if she gets to 1 HP.

Yeah,at the time they made BG2 they weren't able to assign temporary effects like that directly to a character,so they created the belt.Or at least that's what I read somewhere...

I just figured I'd stick them all into one post

Blade Master

The kit description says 10% piercing and slashing resistance,but I'm getting 30%

Death Knight

Most of the Death Knight seems ok,except the Kiss of Torment and Heart Blight abilites don't seem to have the effects they are supposed to,they just do damage.Imoen makes a good test subject  

Sylvan Mystic

I can't put prof points into dagger(dagger is considered a bladed weapon,right?).It also looks like the weapon and armour restrictions don't work.

Archer of Sylvanus

I can't put prof points into crossbow and I'm getting 75 resistance to slashing piercing and crushing instead of 15

Wushi Ninja

Still has 25 points to distribute at level up.

Arcane Fist

Did you want the Cleric paper doll? Just wondering if it's a bug,seems weird for this class.The AC bonuses don't seem to work.Immunity to poison.Able to go past level 6 spells.

Death Knight: fixed

Sylvan Mystic: Proficiencies fixed-added all bladed weapons, and reduced to two stars max. Implemented stricter item restrictions.

Archer of Sylvanus: Proficiencies fixed.

Wushi Ninja: Skill points fixed

Arcane Fist: AC bonuses fixed. The cleric avatar is a result of this being a bard kit--I believe it's hardcoded. I'm also willing to bet this is why you're getting level 7 and 8 spells. I'm guessing you have a mod that extends the bard spell tables, perhaps ease-of-use? I'm not sure what you mean about poison immunity.

I can kind of duplicate the resistances problems of he Archer of Sylvans and the Blade Master. I'm getting inconsistent results with them being applied in screwy ways. It's late and I'm going to bed; will continue tomorrow morning.

Thanks again.

Archived