jastey

Ajantis BGII: Problems and Bug Reports

If you look into your weidu.log, which version number does it say behind the Ajantis install line?

Sorry the romance didn't work for you. The problem is: the moment the PC accepts his love she doesn't know about his family's reaction, and the moment they know he is devoted to her. There should be some PID options to tell him that he has no obligations and the PC is ready to let him go instead of having him decide between the things he loves, though, did you try those?

Guest LZenn

~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20

Is that the line you were looking for?

Yes, after finishing the game and realizing he was never going to be allowed back into the family, I went back into a save game to try out that option.  It was too far back in the game to start over from that point, though, but something I can work with in the future if I decide to go that route again.  He really is a sweetie and the only viable option in BG1. :)

That's the line, yes, thanks! I'll go digging why he feels stalked by Douglas then.

10 hours ago, Guest LZenn said:

He really is a sweetie and the only viable option in BG1.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

I am thinking about adding the possibility to let him travel (force him to leave the group and travel, more like it) to talk to his parents again. When he returns, he would be more settled in terms of "they are wrong, not my choice of wife". I am not sure when I'll come to that, though, and whether it would mean I'd have to rewite some of the LTs (which would be reason not to add any more content), but would be an idea to ease the "he is trapped" feeling off the PC's shoulders.

Hey Jastey,
does Ajantis reject the thought of killing the silver dragon and offering the egg to the demon? Planning to use him in an evil party eheh

He so should, yes. You shouldn't come far with him in an evil playthrough.

Please yes do so, because I coded all those reactions in and I don't think anyone every saw them. It's probably not what you wanted to hear, though.

Great! Let me know how far you got with him and whether he survived it. :devil: Just a note: he will not join an evil NPC in ToB.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.